ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you remove felt tip from your VAM

Go down 
+2
Joe90
Hawkeye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:39 am

Nice work there! cheers  Are you going to do another final Quinoderm coat?

Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 am

Looking good Hawkeye  bounce 

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Ian well done looks good, some of the old always looks pale, your looks nice and healthy  Very Happy 

Thanks Mark yes I also think he looks good I've named him Red and have put him in my first ever deorama called Green Beret Ambush he does seem to have a nice sun tan after this treatment but miles better Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:34 pm

snow white wrote:
he looks great

Cheers Snow white it's been good experimenting with the creams and even better when you get the results  
cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm

clivvers wrote:
Nice work there! cheers  Are you going to do another final Quinoderm coat?

Cheers Clive I have been thinking about giving him another coat but one of the side effects I seemed to be getting with the Quinoderm is that he started to look very tanned and I didn't want to over do it, I have named him Red now and put him in my first ever deorama called Green Beret Ambush so please have a look and let me know what you think
 cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Sparklebudgie wrote:
Looking good Hawkeye  bounce 

Cheers Brian and thanks for all the help on this it's been really rewarding to get a good result  cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Here's what happened to poor old Sunny   How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 pm

How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 EEBP013_zps57d996de

Disaster the Quinoderm 10 causes a servere redening to soft heads that looks like very bad suntan it shouldn't be left on for too long, also with felt tipped hard head painted heads it doesn't make much difference

How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 EEBP014_zpsd57f41f1

Be very careful when using acne cream it could damage your Elf  geek 
One good thing that came out of this, Good old Sunny was found  sunny 
Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Has anyone tried a north American product for this other than Twin Pines? I am all for the Twin pines if it works and would probably invest were it not for the shipping charges. I saw someone mentioned wart removal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you remove felt tip from your VAM    How do you remove felt tip from your VAM  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you remove felt tip from your VAM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2