ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
jcast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jcast
New Recruit
jcast

The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Empty
PostSubject: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:13 am

The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) IMG_3444_edit1_
An evil scientist tests his newest invention, a Hi-Freq animal controller, to force Greyslash and the Yeti to fight each other!
The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) IMG_3445_edit1_
The evil scientist protects himself with a force-field as the battle continues!
The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) IMG_3446_edit1_
The two monsters are locked in combat!
The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) IMG_3449_edit1_
The Yeti begins to gain the advantage!
The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) IMG_3450_edit1_
Needing the creatures for further experimentation, the evil scientist winds the battle down.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:41 am

awesome shots mate  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:40 am

Great photography work mate & nice looking figures.

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:04 am

great pics love the evil scientist
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:11 pm

Nice one! My money is on the Yeti  lol! 

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:17 pm

WOW, them are some pics dude, great stuff there!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Coming back to this excellent post again (cool mini comic strip!)

I thought the 'K9 Corps' would never go into production? I've only seen a small article about this wacky product-line ages ago.

Are 'K9 Corps' made by 'LANARD'? because I'm a big fan of anything 1/6 by them  Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:50 am

clivvers wrote:

Coming back to this excellent post again (cool mini comic strip!)

I thought the 'K9 Corps' would never go into production? I've only seen a small article about this wacky product-line ages ago.

Are 'K9 Corps' made by 'LANARD'? because I'm a big fan of anything 1/6 by them  Very Happy

Dude, YES they are made by Lanard! I think you missed My topic of My K9 Corps, PLEASE click here to see MY ENTIRE COLLECTION! You will not be disappointed!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Thanks Brandon!, I've just jumped there!  Wink   cheers 

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:43 am

clivvers wrote:
Thanks Brandon!, I've just jumped there!  Wink   cheers 

Cool!

Back to top Go down
jcast
New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 am

Nice to see people are still getting a kick out of these pics.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:49 pm

I'm really liking this sort photo story, loving all the figures as well.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)   The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yeti vs K9 Corps Greyslash! (Dio pics)
Page 1 of 1