ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!

Go down 
+5
ghost recon
BAMComix
clivvers
Captian action
thierry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Empty
PostSubject: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm

6 June  44....DDAY Normandy Assault!!!

Honor to our English, Belgian and French veterans!

Commandant Kieffer (Num; 4Commando Ouistreham)

Oxfordshire en Bucks Major Howard Pegasus Bridge)

Brigade Piron (Belgian General Piron  Honfleur)

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6443-44ae2c3

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6444-44ae2cb

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6445-44ae2d3

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6446-44ae2e4

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6447-44ae2ed

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6448-44ae303

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6449-44ae307

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6451-44ae314

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6452-44ae31b

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6453-44ae320

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6454-44ae329

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6455-44ae338

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6456-44ae344

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6457-44ae34a

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6458-44ae352

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6460-44ae358

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6459-44ae35c

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! 100_6461-44ae369
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:23 pm

great custom pieces thierry , awesome stuff

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHonor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Captian action wrote:
great custom pieces thierry , awesome stuff

Many Thanks Captain...This is a custom but all is Action Man accessory's!
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 pm

i like the way you have taken standard uniforms and given them service and division badges and flashes ,gives them that certain je ne se quoi !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHonor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Captian action wrote:
i like the way you have taken standard uniforms and given them service and division badges and flashes ,gives them that certain je ne se quoi !

Yes Captain but but i' have also the official versions !(may be 7 of Cool
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Fantastic kit-mixing, Thierry!

All the custom made accessories/badges really add something to these bashes!  cheers cheers cheers 

I was working on a house extension in London once (Thornton Health) and came across a few WWII wooden crates full of Sardine tins, Spam tins and glass jar foods, it was in the garage at the back of the house. Luckily I didn't open any, otherwise there would have been an outbreak of a 'World War Z' (zombie) virus!   Shocked lol!

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Awesome upload  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Great uploads Thierry & very respectful & well done.

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:25 pm

great pics and great figs the beardy looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 pm

snow white wrote:
great pics and great figs the beardy looks fantastic

Beardy is a belgian..... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Ahem...  Let's not forget the Canadians, eh?  

"14,000 Canadians stormed ashore on Juno Beach and were the only force to capture all their initial objectives that day, at a cost of 1000 casualties, of which 350 were fatal...

The Canadians landing on the Beaches were responsible for "Juno" in the centre of the British front.  Their Objectives:    
......Establish a beachhead along the five miles between Courseulles and St-Aubin-sur-Mer
......Push through the gap between Bayeux and Caen
......Penetrate to Carpiquet airfield some eleven miles inland.

Objectives of the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion:
......Cut the bridges on the Dives and Divette Rivers in Varaville and Robehomme.
......Protect the left flank of the 9th Parachute Battalion as it attacked the German artillery position in Merville.
......To take a strategic position at a crossroad in Le Mesnil."

From the Canada At War website.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:48 pm

I realy like these , great detail........sets up the scene well
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Joe90 wrote:

"14,000 Canadians stormed ashore on Juno Beach and were the only force to capture all their initial objectives that day, at a cost of 1000 casualties, of which 350 were fatal...

The Canadians landing on the Beaches were responsible for "Juno" in the centre of the British front.  Their Objectives:    
......Establish a beachhead along the five miles between Courseulles and St-Aubin-sur-Mer

......Cut the bridges on the Dives and Divette Rivers in Varaville and Robehomme.
......Protect the left flank of the 9th Parachute Battalion as it attacked the German artillery position in Merville.

agree as ive mentioned in the past some cousin of my mum was a Canadian para, she did have an old photo somewhere that's how I found out about it
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

Dear Joe 90 ,

Respects to the Canadian cousins!!!!
I don't forget them en I know the history of Juno Beach (Bernières sur Mer) and Dieppe...

But ...I have no Canadian uniforms for my AM... Sorry!

agree as ive mentioned in the past some cousin of my mum was a Canadian para, she did have an old photo somewhere that's how I found out about it
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Outstanding Figures you Have Thierry, awesome photos, great upload, superb outfits  Very Happy 

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:10 pm

The Canadians and (French: Canadiens) in WWII certainly helped Britain on a large scale, without their help Britain would have gone under early on in the war.

The Canadians also played a major role in WWII air battles/raids...
http://www.ask.com/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_aces_from_Canada?o=2802&qsrc=999&ad=doubleDown&an=apn&ap=ask.com

I have a tale of my nans brother and his Canadian Wellington bomber buddies, perhaps I may post at a later time ( I still got the newspaper cutting/photo of him, Sergeant Read: RAF tail gunner).

Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 am

Fabulous upload mate and with the centenary of the great war I had forgotten the importance of D Day This year. My mum's cousin was a para at Arnheim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 am

[quote="Sparkys6887"]Fabulous upload mate and with the centenary of the great war I had forgotten the importance of D Day This year. My mum's cousin was a para at Arnheim.[/q

Hi dear friend ,

Many thanks , I am fascinated by the DDAY !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!   Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honor to our veterans of the DDAY 70 Years!
Page 1 of 1