ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What gun came with the UN uniform

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fonnezz
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Fonnezz

What gun came with the UN uniform Empty
PostSubject: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Can anyone help me identify What gun came with the UN uniform? I picked up a UN outfit today but with no gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 pm

It didn't come with a gun in was on an Internationals card. Just the beret, shirt, trousers, armband and boots.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:57 pm

That's what I thought but I didnt like to say because I'm not really up on all this stuff! AM took the powder when I was 5 so even when I think I know something I keep quiet for fear of being knocked to the ground by an expert! Smile great purchase though mate! UN is simple but great looking uni!! You get it at vame meet?
Back to top Go down
Fonnezz
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Fonnezz

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Rossini wrote:
That's what I thought but I didnt like to say because I'm not really up on all this stuff! AM took the powder when I was 5 so even when I think I know something I keep quiet for fear of being knocked to the ground by an expert! Smile great purchase though mate! UN is simple but great looking uni!! You get it at vame meet?

Yes i got it a VAME, infact i got two full UN uniforms. One is mint and which is sightly faded. Like buses, you can get your hands on one then two come at the same time!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 am

Fonnezz wrote:
Can anyone help me identify What gun came with the UN uniform? I picked up a UN outfit today but with no gun.

I think it came with a bunch of flowers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm

In a J. Taylor book you ll see  M16 but UN uniform  international is just pants ,jacket , armaband en beret...

UN Soldier  is Peace Kipping soldier ...For me ad may be a white belt ,holster e colt 45 (MP) ? en SLR ....

Like this...It's jut a idea!

What gun came with the UN uniform 100_7713
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:54 pm

sirsidneyruffdiamond wrote:
Fonnezz wrote:

I think it came with a bunch of flowers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Splutter...i just inhaled coffee up my nose...
 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Fonnezz
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Fonnezz

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:58 pm

thierry wrote:
In a J. Taylor book you ll see  M16 but UN uniform  international is just pants ,jacket , armaband en beret...

UN Soldier  is Peace Kipping soldier ...For me ad may be a white belt ,holster e colt 45 (MP) ? en SLR ....

Like this...It's jut a idea!

What gun came with the UN uniform 100_7713

Like it Thierry. just need to get some white belts :-)
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:19 am

Hi dear friend,

Withe belt in 40 th...3 £!
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:30 am

Nice typo Thierry, Peace Kipping  Very Happy Sometimes think the UN is asleep and not doing anything.

PostSubject: Re: What gun came with the UN uniform   What gun came with the UN uniform Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gun came with the UN uniform
Page 1 of 1