ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Empty
PostSubject: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Evening all,

A week or so ago I rescued 2 Joes from a musty box at the toy show, one was the Black Adventurer with no hands!  I have the worst luck with hands on my black adventurers....They always seem brittle.  I had ordered some 1/6  scale female hands to use on my super Peggy, however these were WAY too big.  Turns out they are the perfect size for this guy, short of the stems which I had to wrap up to fit.

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  DSC_0226_zpski3gr8p9

The hands actually have extra articulation which is nice and the colour was a perfect match.   Anyway, here are some random shots in the outfit I picked out for him yesterday.  I really like the way this one came together, The hat is a nod to Jim Brown from the film 'The Dark of the Sun'   Hope you enjoy!

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  DSC_0229_zpsdmgisxv6

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  DSC_0230_zps0on3wzyx

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  DSC_0231_zps4qkmt382
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:03 am

looks great
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:58 am

awesome shots mate!!!

Cheers

Len

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Bond0010
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 am

very cool! I have used those hands for vam too, they make superb replacements. Your Tom Stone looks awesome too!, great find mate  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 am

ActionJon I'm really liking your Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash you have done Wink.

PostSubject: Re: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Thank you Gentlemen! My only regret was that the neck rivet was showing in the shots....
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:19 pm

pop a scarf on him mate !  Very Happy . Top work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash    My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Jungle Mercenary Kit Bash
Page 1 of 1