ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP & ADVICE PLEASE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionMan68
New Recruit
ActionMan68

HELP & ADVICE PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: HELP & ADVICE PLEASE   HELP & ADVICE PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 pm

I have some damaged (missing limbs, loose legs and arms) VAM that I want to try to repair but have no idea where or how to start and its obvious some of you guys are far more experienced at it than I am.  Any helps, tips or links to sites would be really appreciated.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: HELP & ADVICE PLEASE   HELP & ADVICE PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:28 pm

hey buddy, there are plenty of guys here that can help you, theonemankid (Ralph), is highly skilled at the 64 bodies, as is sparklebudgie, I know a little abut bp's. So let us know what you are trying to do mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Paintedhead5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Paintedhead5121

PostSubject: Re: HELP & ADVICE PLEASE   HELP & ADVICE PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Like Dal (Blond Action Man) has said ask what you want to know on here and some one will be able to help.

I have replaced limbs on both the original 1964 style bodies and the later blue pant bodies. The 1964 bodies are easier as you don't need to chop open / split the seams of the body which is something you have to do with the BP bodies.

If you want to look at some pictorial guides it is worth having a look at the Unofficial Action Man HQ forum, as they have lots of useful hints and tips posted (I hope it is okay recommending a 'competitor').

Re building VAM relativeley straight forward once you get them dissassembled and see how things fit together.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: HELP & ADVICE PLEASE   HELP & ADVICE PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:13 pm

PH5121 wrote:
Like Dal (Blond Action Man) has said ask what you want to know on here and some one will be able to help.

I have replaced limbs on both the original 1964 style bodies and the later blue pant bodies. The 1964 bodies are easier as you don't need to chop open / split the seams of the body which is something you have to do with the BP bodies.

If you want to look at some pictorial guides it is worth having a look at the Unofficial Action Man HQ forum, as they have lots of useful hints and tips posted (I hope it is okay recommending a 'competitor').

Re building VAM relativeley straight forward once you get them dissassembled and see how things fit together.

No problem at all mate, uamhq is a great site, full of interesting and helpful posts cheers . Just a pity it is very quiet of late Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP & ADVICE PLEASE   HELP & ADVICE PLEASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP & ADVICE PLEASE
Page 1 of 1