ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
TheOneManKid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Empty
PostSubject: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 am

Tom K, my original Action Man and his new buddy from across the pond, Frederico the Italian Land Adventurer. Posing together this morning ready for the day's adventure...wish I could look that cool and mean first thing in the morning... Razz

Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers P1000422

Probably another bookshelf adventure for them though... Cool

Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Tomkfr11

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:24 am

great shots Ralph!, the b/w effect really works well mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 am

Great pics Ralph, very cool looking figures.

Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:52 am

what camera is it you have those shots look crystal clear ,amazing pictures mate ,great figures , but you know that ,the selection process sorts the wheat from the chaff , AWESOME !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenTom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 am

Cheers guys! Working in B&W certainly has it's advantages...Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:16 am

Captian action wrote:
what camera is it you have those shots look crystal clear ,amazing pictures mate ,great figures , but you know that ,the selection process sorts the wheat from the chaff , AWESOME !

The camera is a Panasonic Lumix TZ40 using its 'Dynamic Monochrome' setting. It has a wide angle lens which distorts the heads if you take a close up (unless it is a real macro shot), so this portrait shot is taken from at about 1.5 metre distance with full zoom. Lighting is an LED reading lamp, the room was lit only with incadescent light; too early for daylight! I didn't use any photo editing tools.

Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:41 am

tomk great stuff have you ever thought of trying sepia to capture a vintage feeling just a thought Cool

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:52 am

blueboxier wrote:
tomk great stuff have you ever thought of trying sepia to capture a vintage feeling just a thought Cool

...the camera has a sepia option too, but I haven't used it yet, I'm sort of living in the '60/70s at the moment with B&W. We were so poor, we didn't get a colour TV till about 1976, so most of my world view was in B&W till then... lol!

For sepia I guess they need to be in 1930s dress or something... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Superb photos, Ralph! And great looking figures! cheers cheers cheers

That camera is doing you proud! I too, use a Panasonic camera for all my critical work. My Pentax cameras are used for quick fill in shots, extreme close ups (1cm) and underwater shots.

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:15 am

clivvers wrote:
Superb photos, Ralph! And great looking figures! cheers cheers cheers

That camera is doing you proud! I too, use a Panasonic camera for all my critical work. My Pentax cameras are used for quick fill in shots, extreme close ups (1cm) and underwater shots.

Many thanks Clive, my old Action Man is looking so good these days! And the camera is really helping him get known! I wonder what the nine year old me would have thought of his Action Man travelling the world both actually and virtually...so cool! Cool

I'll have to get my ageing Casio out again and try some comparison shots!

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Don't ever sling away the Casio camera, they will become collectable one day. I have an old Casio EX-Z40 4.0mp camera, it's absolutely mint and has an all metal silver casing, I use it sometimes for sunset and MAM photos, and it only cost me £7 Very Happy

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 pm

clivvers wrote:
Don't ever sling away the Casio camera, they will become collectable one day. I have an old Casio EX-Z40 4.0mp camera, it's absolutely mint and has an all metal silver casing, I use it sometimes for sunset and MAM photos, and it only cost me £7  Very Happy

I'll post a B&W photo of the Casio and make it look like a real classic!

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:37 pm

A pic in classic Sepia tone! bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers   Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom K and Frederico Monochrome Adventurers
Page 1 of 1