ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning up that old original flock.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Cleaning up that old original flock. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up that old original flock.   Cleaning up that old original flock. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello fellas, I am sure you guys have your own way of cleaning the heads of your flock heads, but i always had great results by using an old (and i stress an old) nail brush, because after all, it is fluff and other nasty bits that gets caught up in there over the years.

I simply run the head under a nice warm tap (fawcett for our US cousins) and gently run the bristles of the nail brush over the flock, you can use some soap if you like, it won't harm the flock at all.

I have used this simple method dozens of times with great results.

Also, a rub under the same tap with some toothpaste can refresh the face paint without removing any.

Hope this little tip helps.

Neil.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up that old original flock.   Cleaning up that old original flock. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Sounds like a great tip... Thanks Very Happy

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up that old original flock.   Cleaning up that old original flock. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:18 am

thanks neil , glad you came over as i know you are a font of 1/6th knowledge

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up that old original flock.   Cleaning up that old original flock. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:21 am

Fantastic tip mate, thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up that old original flock.   Cleaning up that old original flock. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:05 pm

keep away from the eagle eye guys
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up that old original flock.   Cleaning up that old original flock. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Great tip cheers

Toothpaste is also good for cleaning the hands, some of my MAM came in with very dirty hands, they're like new now, with an added bonus of smelling minty fresh! Smile

Thanks Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up that old original flock.   Cleaning up that old original flock. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up that old original flock.
Page 1 of 1