ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Empty
PostSubject: Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore   Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi Team,

I've had a bit of free time as of late and decided to finish off some of my project vehicles and figures.  First on my list was my poor old Geyperman Land Rover.  I am not sure how it survived the trip from Spain to Canada;  This poor beast had seen some play time and was showing its age.  There were multiple stress cracks, causing serious body sag and threatened breakage if used at all.

Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore DSC_0687_zpszgotvvh8

Using some (free!) corrugated plastic card I strengthened the problem areas and made her solid again.  I will do some filling in of cracks and a possible respray in the warmer months.  For Now, I am quite happy with the results!

Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore DSC_0688_zpsp8mghfaf

Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore DSC_0689_zpsuw3cbh9r
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore   Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Great looking Geyperman land rover! Nice figures as well. Good to see another Peggy on this side of the pond.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore   Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Great repair job! Its now safe and road ready... cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore   Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Top work mate!!, it is great to bring them back! cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore   Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:54 am

Nice work! cheers

Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore   Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Great work looks excellent Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore   Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geyperman Jeep, Mild Restore
Page 1 of 1