ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD

Go down 
+3
blueboxier
Danthecoat
BAMComix
7 posters
AuthorMessage

SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Empty
PostSubject: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Aussie jungle fighter
SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD 100_6792%20-%20Copy_zps0ooqpqhj
SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD 100_6793_zpsnbglhrey
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Great set!, I have recently picked up this set (loose). I have always liked that set
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Nice mate a rare one to find that one Smile
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:05 pm

what use is a jungle fighter with no weapons palitoy slipped up there

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Nice! Very Happy

Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great set!, I have recently picked up this set (loose). I have always liked that set

Me too Dal. I also managed to fix the flame thrower where the tube fits by melting the bits together. I'll post some photo's tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Must say Vince, I really love that half card, I guess now you'll be tracking down the accompanying card Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Sparkys6887 wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Me too Dal. I also managed to fix the flame thrower where the tube fits by melting the bits together. I'll post some photo's tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Must say Vince, I really love that half card, I guess now you'll be tracking down the accompanying card Very Happy

terrific stuff mark!, I am waiting for my flame thrower to arrive from ebay! I shall look forward to your photos cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:55 pm

This is one of those gems we tend to forget about until we see one, and we realise just how rare they are!....then we all salivate over it.
The Australian uniforms were both classics, and a uniform which came with quite a lot of gear....you are a lucky man Dal, i am glad you got it.

I bet you have a grin like a Cheshire cat, Laughing ...i know i would.

Brilliant.

Neil.
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
New Recruit
Pete_AM

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:49 pm

1962boy wrote:
Aussie jungle fighter
SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD 100_6792%20-%20Copy_zps0ooqpqhj
SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD 100_6793_zpsnbglhrey

Are the boots in this pack brown or black? Anybody got a pair of these trousers for sale?
pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:50 pm

great set very nice
Back to top Go down
Paintedhead5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Paintedhead5121

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:47 am

Are the boots in this pack brown or black? Anybody got a pair of these trousers for sale?
pete

The boots are brown like the earlier Australian figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:48 am

Brown
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
New Recruit
Pete_AM

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:29 pm

1962boy wrote:
Brown

Are they the thinner brown like the Royal Marines exploration team? Or thicker exactly the same type as the 1st issue australian fighter?

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD   SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD
Page 1 of 1