ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.

Go down 
+5
gibri
Hawkeye
somekindajoe
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Empty
PostSubject: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 pm

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3781
No-Face orders his guard to  phone up and get a Cameraman from any of the major Television News Teams. He does not care which News Team he gets because once one knows of his demands, it will be only a few hours at the most that the whole world media with know what he wants. The Cameraman has only to record  his demands.  "I don't just want World Leaders to know I have captured Action Man and am holding him ransom so that I can rule over some country,  I want them also to understand that I intend to choose the  Country!  The decision has to be of my making not theirs."
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3784
Having heard No-Faces orders, the guard swiftly leaves.

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3744
Action Man thinks to himself, "Do I really want World Leaders to give No-Face complete control and domination of a country just to save my life? No,  I don't, my life is far less important.  I've got to do something to stop this world shattering event from happening."  He thinks of the awkward position he is in and how he could possibly  resolve this very awkward state.    He is not even sure if World Leaders would accept this bargaining point.  His life  is really not worth that much to them.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3743
"These wretched handcuffs, how can I do anything until I am released from their steely grip?"  Feeling the handcuffs on his wrists, he knows what he must do.

No-Face enters with a smile
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3745

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3748
and says, "I've decided to send the World Leaders a tape of my demands in exchange for your release.  I want control of a County, sorry, demand control of a country of my choice.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3747
If they don't agree to my terms  I'll kill my hostage, YOU. We are therefore just waiting for a cameraman to record my demands.  Actually, why am I limiting this to World Leaders when I have the ability to demand that the recording must be broadcast around the globe on every news station.
That way my voice will be heard everywhere."
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3749

As No-Face leaves Action Man, and  in the midst of an evil, smug, arrogant  laugh
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3750
he feels the sudden fear and trepidation of cold, icy, steely handcuffs around his neck choking him.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3755
Action Man had managed to silently manoeuvre his body off the bed and creep stealthily behind No-Face.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3751
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3752
No-Face did't even realise that Action Man was standing behind him with his arms raised and positioned ready to strangle him.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3753
.  "Oh yeh", says Action Many, "well when the cameraman eventually does come let’s hope he won't have to record your Ugly Face speaking, because it is my intention that you will be dead."
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3756
No- Face is totally shocked at Action Man being behind him and before he knows what is happening, Action Man has the chains around No-Face's neck.  In a low, gruff voice No-Face tells Action Man, "You don't have the heart to kill me, the mighty  No-Face."
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3758
"Oh don't I.  Well I'd rather choke you to death than see you dominate some innocent unsuspecting country" says Action Man tightening the grip he has around No-Face's neck.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3757
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3759

No-Face slumps to the ground pale and gasping for air.  He eventually goes completely still and Action Man realises that he has actually defeated not only one of his enemy but the enemy of mankind.  He leans back against the bed raising his arms in triumph at beating his adversary.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3760

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3761
 Just then the guard arrives to tell No-Face that he has tried several different news stations requesting a cameraman to come and record No-Face's ransom  demands.  The guard steps into the cell in great trepidation as he does not know how to tell No-Face that not one of the news stations believed that Action Man had been captured by No-Face. He fears No-Faces wrath. Suddenly the guard notices the still, slumped figure lying on the ground.  He lifts his face to see Action Man standing over the body. He at first cannot believe what has happened
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3761
but very quickly moves angrily into action.  He throws himself at Action Man in a rage
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3762
but Action Man swiftly blocks his blow with one hand
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3764
whilst the other slams into his face knocking him out instantly.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3767
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3765

knocking him out instantly.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3768
The guard falls to the floor and Action Man kneels beside and searches for the key to unlock his handcuffs.  Action Man swiftly grabs the keys from the guard's pocket and unlocks the cuffs from his wrists.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3775
Action Man exits swiftly before the guard wakes up and realizes what has happened.
No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3778

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. IMG_3785
"Well, that’s No-Face dealt with", thinks Action Man.  "Now to hunt down and deal with the rest of Dr. X's Council of Doom."

TO BE CONTINUED BUT UNDER A NEW TITLE CALLED Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:10 pm

ooops dupicate post... scratch

Last edited by inntruderr61 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Wow Alex my eyes were glued to the computer screen! cheers
I had many different thoughts my first one was 'what a bastard no face is"  lol!
I was thinking what's going to happen next?
Excited to see Action Man saved the day once again... cheers

Great story & pics Alex! cheers

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:13 pm

Great story Alex!

Action Man saves the day but knowing NoFace he'll be back!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:35 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Wow Alex my eyes were glued to the computer screen! cheers
I had many different thoughts my first one was 'what a bastard no face is"  lol!
I was thinking what's going to happen next?
Excited to see Action Man saved the day once again... cheers

Great story & pics Alex! cheers

LMAO I hope your eyeballs are unstuck NOW from your computer screen after being glued reading and looking at photos of this story. Yes I totally agree with you that No-Face is sorry I mean WAS a bastard, I'm so glad that you were thinking what's going to happen next after reading No-Face Story Action Man Kidnapped part 3 and now you KNOW what's happened after reading this part Smile. YAY you were excited to see Action Man saved the day once again.

Thanks again inntruderr61 Wink.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:38 pm

somekindajoe wrote:

Great story Alex!

Action Man saves the day but knowing NoFace he'll be back!

Thank you somekindajoe, I'm so pleased that you thought it was a great story. Yes Action Man sure dose save day again BUT No-Face won't be back in this story at because hes dead but he'll be back in some other story plot one day.

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Great story Alex well put together some brilliant pictures well thankfully Action Man saved the day but is that the last were going to see of No Face Question I don't think so What a Face Well Done cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ian

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Great story Alex well put together some brilliant pictures well thankfully Action Man saved the day but is that the last were going to see of No Face Question I don't think so What a Face Well Done  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Ian

Thanks Hawkeye for the brilliant feedback:D.

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:50 pm

brilliant story bet no face is back tho
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 am

snow white wrote:
brilliant story bet no face is back tho

Thanks snow White, No-Face won't be back because he's been choked to death by Action Man.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:12 am

Great story, Alex, well done!!!

I'd keep a guard on that corpse, and keep it locked up.

Just sayin'....

Bring on the rest of Dr. X's henchmen. Actionman is ready!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:44 pm

ackie what is no-face doing in the 2nd pic mate lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:30 am

gibri wrote:
Great story, Alex, well done!!!

I'd keep a guard on that corpse, and keep it locked up.

Just sayin'....

Bring on the rest of Dr. X's henchmen. Actionman is ready!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you gibri for the comment Smile.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:32 am

blueboxier wrote:
ackie what is no-face doing in the 2nd pic mate lol!

Blueboxier what does it look like No-Face is doing to you in the 2nd pic ? Laughing.

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:49 am

looks like hes fiddling with something his keys maybe Twisted Evil

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:48 am

blueboxier wrote:

Fewww I thought you would end up saying something crud Laughing.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 am

great story mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
great story mate cheers

Why thank you Dal mate Very Happy.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
blueboxier wrote:

lol!

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 am

Ackie88 wrote:
blueboxier wrote:

crud or crude ackie never , i am a delicate little flower flower

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:16 am

This is another good update, Ackie  cheers  cheers  cheers

This has a 'Cold War' flavour to it (the cold damp prison cell). There's also some good camera angles in this episode. No Face and the Council Of Doom are trying to take over a country and become it's evil dictators, let's hope our hero (Action Man) defeats the Council Of Doom and puts them all behind prison bars. 

Well done on this update, I look forward to some more from this saga bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 pm

clivvers wrote:
This is another good update, Ackie  cheers  cheers  cheers

This has a 'Cold War' flavour to it (the cold damp prison cell). There's also some good camera angles in this episode. No Face and the Council Of Doom are trying to take over a country and become it's evil dictators, let's hope our hero (Action Man) defeats the Council Of Doom and puts them all behind prison bars. 

Well done on this update, I look forward to some more from this saga bounce

Why thank you Clivvers my friend:D, since you thought it had a Cold War flavour to it, dose that you mean you had a cold chilling feeling while looking at the story lol. Oh wow you really think that there are some good camera angles in this episode THANKS! it's just No-Face that wanted to take over a country and become it's evil leader because as we all know that some of the Council of Doom are dead but Action Man don't know any of this yet apart from Dr. X and No- Face are the only ones that he thinks are dead.

Well.... Your just have to wait and see if Action Man defeats the rest of the Council of Doom Wink.

Thanks again Clivvers Very Happy.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Go Action Man! cheers cheers cheers
Hopefully AM defeats the Council of Doom... cheers

But you never know what No Face has up his sleeve... affraid

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:46 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:

Well you're just have to wait and see inntruderr61 to see if Action Man defeats the rest of the Council of Doom or not sorry tehe. No-Face won't have anything up his sleeve because he's dead.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:

Well you're just have to wait and see inntruderr61 to see if Action Man defeats the rest of the Council of Doom or not sorry tehe. No-Face won't have anything up his sleeve because he's dead.

No face is all bones now? And will not be coming back to life to torture AM??? bounce
You got me on edge Alex! bounce

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.   No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No-Face's Story Part 4 The Demise Of No-Face.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next