ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toddington M1 Services

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Toddington M1 Services Empty
PostSubject: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Inspired by a friend of mine from the States who seems to like to take photos of his Joes when he is out in his motor, I took this photo of Tom K at Toddington M1 Services early this morning on my weekly road trip back to Northants... Cool

The lens on this camera really distorts these guys when taken up close, hence the over sized and stretched head and big feet... Razz

Toddington M1 Services Tom_k_24

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Sat May 09, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Smashing shot Ralph!, great to see Tom out and about in the 1;1 world! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Smashing shot Ralph!, great to see Tom out and about in the 1;1 world! cheers

Thanks Dal... well he's also part of the international jet set now and looking forward to his next trip abroad... Very Happy

Where to next? Iceland? Spain? We'll be deciding soon!

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:57 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:

Thanks Dal... well he's also part of the international jet set now and looking forward to his next trip abroad... Very Happy

As a kid I always thought of Joe and Hank as international men of adventure when in reality a caravan in Hastings or Bognor was the limit of their globe trotting! Rolling Eyes

Great pic! Tom even looks good in a motorway service station at dawn! Your US mates will love the shot but wonder why your steering wheel is on the wrong side!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 8:47 pm

great pic
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 5:04 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:

As a kid I always thought of Joe and Hank as international men of adventure when in reality a caravan in Hastings or Bognor was the limit of their globe trotting! Rolling Eyes

Great pic! Tom even looks good in a motorway service station at dawn! Your US mates will love the shot but wonder why your steering wheel is on the wrong side!

Well Joe and Hank have been on adventurer in the States since, so not too bad I think! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Ralph,

Camera lens/barrel distortion is quite normal, it happens on all my cameras to a certain degree. I try to stick with horizontal photos slightly zoomed in to minimize any distortion. I think distortion is found at the widest angle (zoomed out) camera setting. I didn't notice it in your photo until you mentioned it, i wouldn't worry about it, you take a superb picture anyway  Cool

On my Pentax adventure-proof camera is a digital level, which helps in taking a reasonably good picture, it seems to help get a level focus across the whole picture and not just one area if the camera is angled slightly.. My camera is up and down and all over the place until i'm satisfied with the framing Smile

Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Great to see Tom out on the road Ralph Twisted Evil but to let him drive your car backwards that's really living dangerously lol!

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Great to see Tom out on the road Ralph Twisted Evil but to let him drive your car backwards that's really living dangerously lol!

It's okay, I just say left when I mean right and right when I mean left! I can handle the brakes etc... lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toddington M1 Services   Toddington M1 Services Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toddington M1 Services
Page 1 of 1