ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duke is back!

Go down 
+2
Hawkeye
TheOneManKid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:19 pm

After a long stint at BAM HQ and getting duffed up in the process by the evil Doctor X and Max Steele, Duke wanted to get a cool macho shot done to enhance his image again, as the tough guy around here... well at Tom K HQ at least... Razz

Duke is back! Duke_i10

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Neat looking Duke mate is he a bash or is this an original Joe Question Question

Professor Gangrene Fan

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Tom K sure dose have that tough guy imagine look again. Fantastic photo you've done TheOneManKid.

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Neat looking Duke mate is he a bash or is this an original Joe Question Question

He is a Classic Collection Duke head (I think) that I (with great difficulty) squeezed onto a super articulated body that originally came with the Classic Collection Royal Marine set, so in that way he is a bash, but I suppose he is still an original Joe. The rest is made up of bits and bobs that I have hanging around, a mixture of MAM, GI Joe, Project ARE and 21st Century.

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Tue May 19, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Tom K sure dose have that tough guy imagine look again. Fantastic photo you've done TheOneManKid.

He is Duke and Tom K is my avatar! Tom K is the boss of Tom K HQ and Duke is a modern Joe that hangs out there and pretends to be tough... Razz

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:48 pm

You've successfully made a modern figure like Duke look good in a macho shot! You're a photographic genius!! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:06 pm

somekindajoe wrote:

You've successfully  made a modern figure like Duke look good in a macho shot!  You're a photographic genius!! lol!

Ahh! The wonderful art of deception through light manipulation and digital enhancement... lol!

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Awesome shot Ralph!, he looks cool cheers
Back to top Go down

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:38 pm

brilliant pic
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Nice figure! Duke looks like someone you shouldn't mess with!

Duke is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke is back!
Page 1 of 1