ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Empty
PostSubject: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:42 pm

For those of you that followed my thread OMG! Tom K 2.0 you might like to know his return from Flocktastic is imminent. As part of preparation, I am testing out some new portraits with Tom K 1.0, as I will have a go at the whole of Tom's Crew again soon, including Tom K 2.0. Here is a first stab, trying to go for more subtle shadows and effects and a different camera position... Razz

Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Tom_k_30

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:47 pm

Fantastic stuff mate, great photo cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:52 pm

brilliant pic prob your best yet
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 4:58 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic stuff mate, great photo cheers

Thanks Dal, you're support is always appreciated and motivating!

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 5:10 am

snow white wrote:
brilliant pic prob your best yet

Many thanks! I hope I can get better and better at photography!

When I was editing this photo in full size, I could see every detail on his face, that can't be seen with the naked eye! What amazing technology we have now, imagine that back in 1970! Photography is how I enjoy playing with my little buddy now. He has been through so much crap, but managed to survive and come out the other end looking better than ever... just like me... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:52 am

TheOneManKid wrote:
He has been through so much crap, but managed to survive and come out the other end looking better than ever... just like me... Rolling Eyes Laughing

lol! lol! There's obviously portraits of you and Tom in the attic aren't there Dorian!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:06 am

somekindajoe wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:
He has been through so much crap, but managed to survive and come out the other end looking better than ever... just like me... Rolling Eyes Laughing

lol! lol!  There's obviously portraits of you and Tom in the attic aren't there Dorian!

Lmao! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:10 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:

lol! lol!  There's obviously portraits of you and Tom in the attic aren't there Dorian!

Oh! I've been exposed! NPD, OCD to name but a few disorders that I am in possession of... lol!

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:05 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:

Oh! I've been exposed! NPD, OCD to name but a few disorders that I am in possession of... lol!

lol! Cool pic Ralph hope you get the Nose Picking Disorder clown @ and Oral Cakehole Disease sorted tongue lol! Sorry my Google is playing up scratch lol!

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:28 am

Hawkeye wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:

lol! Cool pic Ralph hope you get the Nose Picking Disorder clown  @ and Oral Cakehole Disease sorted tongue lol! Sorry my Google is playing up scratch lol!  

Is Nose Picking Disorder related to the obsession with collection hard hand figures only? No

As for Oral Cakehole Disease... well nowt wrong with a nice lump of cake and cuppa tea! Just not too much of a good thing... bounce

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:47 am

Nice photograph, Ralph! Cool

Serious photography just can't be rushed, sometimes i take 3/4 pictures of the same subject, then choose the best one.

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:04 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice photograph, Ralph! Cool

Serious photography just can't be rushed, sometimes i take 3/4 pictures of the same subject, then choose the best one.

Yeah, it's funny how it works! Sometimes I need to do about ten shots to get what I want and then other times just a single shot will get it. This was one of a set of four. Tom K 2.0 is in the post, so should get him Tuesday. Final pics for the thread to follow shortly after that... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: ...or maybe something dark and moody!   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:13 pm

...or maybe something a little dark and moody for the new team portraits like this... Cool

Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Tom_k_33

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:14 pm

GREAT PIC
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:54 am

Nice subtle lighting! Cool

It looks like you've used a slow shutter speed? That's all i ever use Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return   Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prep for Tom K 2.0's Return
Page 1 of 1