ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Hunter

Go down 
+4
gibri
Captian action
BAMComix
TheOneManKid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:03 pm

There is a bit a back story for this guy. I noticed the head on eBay tucked in with a couple of MAM and noticed he was a brown eyed head. I didn't have any PayPal funds, so suggested to SKJ to bid on the lot and see how it turned out. The head turned out to be really nice and actually looks like an early Man of Action head; being a large head like Tom K and his Crew. SKJ out of the kindness of his heart, thought he'd do the right thing and let him be seconded to Tom K HQ and I think he really made the right decision... Razz

I have given him a very nice all original period AT body with hard hands to match his all original head condition. I think he's pretty unusual looking with the brown eyes and mid-brown mixed colour flock and makes a pretty cool looking Man of Action, what do you guys think?

He's the only original flock at Tom K HQ and he's going to stay that way!

Meet Hunter Hunter12

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Marvelous ralph!, a quality addition for sure cheers
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Very nice addition to the team ralph , the fact he is original flock makes him all the more fantastic ,great name too!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMeet Hunter G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Great new figure and photo (as always)

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:56 pm

He really does look great!

He's come a long way since being a spare part in an Ebay lot of MAM!

...Is he pining for SKJ HQ yet?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:48 am

Great looking Joe very smart
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:29 am

You've done another fine restoration job, Ralph! The figure looks great! cheers

I've never had to have a vam flocked yet, i've been lucky Very Happy

Keep up the good work cheers

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:35 am

Thanks guys! As always your support is much appreciated... Cool

Now that Tom's Crew has expanded a little, I'll have to re-do a group shot. Not sure how I'm going to squeeze seven head shots into the 800 pixel wide banner though... scratch

Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Great figure Ralph, nice new addition to the team!

Meet Hunter Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Very nice to meet you Hunter.

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 pm

...also took a snap of Tom K with Hunter on the bookshelf this evening, they have a sense of presence, don't you think?

Meet Hunter Tom_k_17

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:54 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:

Now that Tom's Crew has expanded a little, I'll have to re-do a group shot. Not sure how I'm going to squeeze seven head shots into the 800 pixel wide banner though... scratch
You'll do it,

Just expand the banner to no more than 1024 width x 286 height pixels, that's the sensible width safety limit before it goes off screen and causes chaos and confusion with the forum pages!

You might be able to push it a bit more than the mentioned size  scratch  (sorry if this sounds a bit naughty rude) lol!

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:09 pm

clivvers wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:

You'll do it,

Just expand the banner to no more than 1024 width x 286 height pixels, that's the sensible width safety limit before it goes off screen and causes chaos and confusion with the forum pages!

You might be able to push it a bit more than the mentioned size  scratch  (sorry if this sounds a bit naughty rude) lol!

Size does matter after all, especially the width! I'll have a go soon at squeezing it in... Razz

Otherwise I might do two banners and rotate them round, shame we can't do a little bit of Javascript to make that happen... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Great photo Ralph!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Hunter   Meet Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Hunter
Page 1 of 1