ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armour request of photos.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

Armour request of photos. Empty
PostSubject: Armour request of photos.   Armour request of photos. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Hello chaps.

Was wondering if at all possible if we could compile a photo list of Tanks/Armour made for the VAMs/ 1/6th figures (Production runs not one off's).

One of the reasons for this request is I have a plan for a vehicle and I am pretty sure a body similar has been done (may have not been identical but the hull shared similarities).

The vehicle I am thinking of is the Wiesel 1A1 MK20.
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/West_Germany/Wiesel_AWC.php
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiesel_AWC

It's a tiny tank (smaller than the British CVR(T) family).

So please LMK what you guys think If any Brand has approached the Hull style, track style as said I swear I saw one once with VAMs that did.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Armour request of photos.   Armour request of photos. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:10 pm

That's a good idea Jason,

You've now got the ball rolling, so hopefully some pics will follow bounce

Armour request of photos. Wiesel120mm2

Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Armour request of photos.   Armour request of photos. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Thanks Clive Very Happy

As said I know a few companies made tanks/armour suitable for 12" figures back when VAMs were the Main figure of the day. Since other knock off/cheap brands have done. It plagues me as said seen similar track placement on one but for the life cannot recall LOL

So between the wide spread knowledge we have here in AMMO I am hoping we can pull a photo list of actual tanks/Armour made from all the brands for REF purposes and also for us Mad folk who want to go customising them up LOL
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Armour request of photos.   Armour request of photos. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:41 am

Still planning on this. Alas Nothing to show as of yet. Love the Weisel.

Being that is German, Have seen over the last year or two a chap In Germany build one 1/6th scale out of METAL and RC'd it too. Wish I had that kind of know how.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Armour request of photos.   Armour request of photos. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:51 am

C'mon boys, lets see those tanks and armoured vehicles cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armour request of photos.   Armour request of photos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armour request of photos.
Page 1 of 1