ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Featured Uniform Of The Month

Go down 
+7
Sparklebudgie
ActionYankee
blueboxier
clivvers
inntruderr61
Hawkeye
Captian action
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Featured Uniform Of The Month  Empty
PostSubject: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:13 pm

In this new section, we will choose an Action Man Uniform every month, share photos, discuss and try to gather as much information on the selected uniform as possible.
It will be a great way for all members to share their own figures, original and kitbashs in one place.
It will be down to any member to select a uniform each month for discussion, and It will be done on a first to post will select the uniform for that month. So c'mon guys!, lets get posting!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:40 pm

brilliant idea
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 pm

snow white wrote:
brilliant idea

Thanks snow!, do you have a basic soldier to post?, whats your opinion on this uniform?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:46 pm

yes i have ill try n take a pic later
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:47 pm

snow white wrote:
yes i have ill try n take a pic later

Awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Great idea !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenFeatured Uniform Of The Month  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Sounds a belting idea to me Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:47 am

This will be a great learning thread for me! Very Happy

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:50 am

Thanks guys!, I am hoping everyone will join in so we can learn more about each uniform cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:55 am

Nice idea!

I think it should start off with at least a Basic soldier, Action pilot or Sailor Paintheads from the year 1966 Wink

blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:44 pm

we could maybe work our way through them in order of the original release dates rabbit

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:14 pm

blueboxier wrote:
we could maybe work our way through them in order of the original release dates rabbit

I really don't mind, In October, I am hoping that a member will start a new thread off with a featured uniform, remember fella's first to post will be the uniform chosen cheers
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Great idea, I shall take some pictures !
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Jet- wrote:
Great idea, I shall take some pictures !

Terrific news Jet! I shall look forward to seeing them cheers
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 8:46 am

Am I allowed to post one even if I don't have the uniform?

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:41 am

ActionYankee wrote:

As long as its a Action Man or Joe complete uniform mate bounce
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:16 pm

ActionYankee wrote:

That would be great, fill your boots...
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:40 pm

For December should we do that Geyperman Santa Suit?

Featured Uniform Of The Month  Felices%20fiestas

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Looks fantastic! santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Great outfit! Please tell me alittle about it thanks... Very Happy santa Very Happy

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Part of those Geyperman Reissues, from a few years ago I think.

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Nice winter scene Cool

Snow is on it's way to the uk, it should be here in about 4 weeks Wink

Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 10:22 am

ActionYankee wrote:
Part of those Geyperman Reissues, from a few years ago I think.
And Cotswold did a loose Santa suit a few years earlier.

Mine

Featured Uniform Of The Month  MerryXmas001

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 11:56 am

I like the beard is that an extra addition or did it come with the outfit? Did you make the beard ? What's it made of ? I have the cots Santa suit but no beard !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenFeatured Uniform Of The Month  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Captian action wrote:
I like the beard is that an extra addition or did it come with the outfit? Did you make the beard ? What's it made of ? I have the cots Santa suit but no beard !
it came with the suit as I recall.
Can't find it atm moment, grr, in fact I can never find it in time for Christmas I usually rediscover it about February every year!

PostSubject: Re: Featured Uniform Of The Month    Featured Uniform Of The Month  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Featured Uniform Of The Month
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next