ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1/6 scale Spitfire

Go down 
+7
Rossini
BAMComix
Hawkeye
gibri
thierry
Captian action
Reddragon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Stonewall wrote:
As been out of it awhile, Have the Spitfire and 109 had chance to dance together yet?

WILL THEY?

No mate, I think the distance is too great Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Now, I'm not one for anything containing the word spit. Especially when it involves a (allowed to say) bally EE !
This though is very impressive Dal. PH would've looked better mind you, but that's a whole new thread.......Not debate. We know the winner is a forgone conclusion from many a day gone before now.
Great work though. I wonder if you could fit some kind of noise device inside to replicate that Merlin sound? That would be something.

Yours sincerely.........A die hard PH fan.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:25 pm

ghost recon wrote:
Now, I'm not one for anything containing the word spit. Especially when it involves a (allowed to say) bally EE !
This though is very impressive Dal. PH would've looked better mind you, but that's a whole new thread.......Not debate. We know the winner is a forgone conclusion from many a day gone before now.
Great work though. I wonder if you could fit some kind of noise device inside to replicate that Merlin sound? That would be something.

Yours sincerely.........A die hard PH fan.  

Cheers Ade! The EE is actually one of Reddogs 'Bovey' Boys, and well I needed something for him to fly! I guess a PH decked out in BOB would have looked better for the spirit of vam, but as I say, it was done for effect really. The spit actually flies!, fully RC and its has a small petrol engine, love the idea of the sound effects tho cheers

PS - I only have a few EE's now my friend, the fuzzies are leading the way here at BAM HQ, but Kake will always be the leader cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Ah , Never knew it flies. That makes it all the more impressive.
My S.O.H Dal doesn't allow for the ribbing to cease on the EE's my friend. My heads is still catching up from 2 years or more back lol. It is quite odd how such a lil figure can have such a tug at the heart strings. Only time away got me to see this.
Great thread.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:35 pm

ghost recon wrote:
Ah , Never knew it flies. That makes it all the more impressive.
My S.O.H Dal doesn't allow for the ribbing to cease on the EE's my friend. My heads is still catching up from 2 years or more back lol. It is quite odd how such a lil figure can have such a tug at the heart strings. Only time away got me to see this.
Great thread.

I can only agree whole heatedly Ade! For any action man collector he will always hold a special place within us Very Happy .
And hey, its always great to have little ribbing about which figure was best! bounce bounce bounce bounce

I must admit, I do own to vintage PH's now cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:49 pm

2 PH's.........You feeling ok?
I personally believe & kind of always have. That we all should own at least one of each figure made. From the Joes to the fuzzy, The PH to the EE. After all it's one idea that led to an abundance of choices VAM wise. I was saying to a very good friend of mine the other day in speaking of these. That what kind of ruins the whole perception of this hobby isn't the figure at all. Sure, the 40th got it wrong in places ie the EE with oversized eyes & skin tone, but the idea of the resurrection was on the money. It brought young n old to the table.
It's us as collectors that cause the rifts in this hobby. If we could cure that, this little man irrespective of whether he's an EE or a PH. Would love us for it!
With that said. The PH's were a sensible choice Dal. I'm pleased your will power gave in. lol

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:52 pm

ghost recon wrote:
2 PH's.........You feeling ok?
I personally believe & kind of always have. That we all should own at least one of each figure made. From the Joes to the fuzzy, The PH to the EE. After all it's one idea that led to an abundance of choices VAM wise. I was saying to a very good friend of mine the other day in speaking of these. That what kind of ruins the whole perception of this hobby isn't the figure at all. Sure, the 40th got it wrong in places ie the EE with oversized eyes & skin tone, but the idea of the resurrection was on the money. It brought young n old to the table.
It's us as collectors that cause the rifts in this hobby. If we could cure that, this little man irrespective of whether he's an EE or a PH. Would love us for it!
With that said. The PH's were a sensible choice Dal. I'm pleased your will power gave in. lol

Very true Ade!

lol! lol! lol! Will power giving in!, I am the same as you mate, we should own one of each, not convinced yet on the 50th?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 scale Spitfire   1/6 scale Spitfire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/6 scale Spitfire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2