ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...

Go down 
+4
peterodgers
gibri
Professor Gangrene Fan
Buildadiorama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Empty
PostSubject: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 2:10 am

Over the next four days I will be showcasing some random pages of my latest photo comic series. This is part one of four. each comic is 16 pages in length. My hope was to have this finished about a month ago, but things happen. My father had been very sick and passed away last Sunday. My days lately have been spent helping out my mother. I have not slept much, so decided to put that time to good use. I have to tweak a few pages, but this series of comics will be ready to be printed by end of weekend. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to ask questions. Part two random pages tomorrow...

CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Image.jpg1_58
CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Image.jpg2_40
CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Image.jpg3_34
CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Image.jpg4_28
CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Image.jpg5_22
CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Image.jpg6_19
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 2:24 am

I really liked reading and looking at the pictures on this comic, very well put together Buildadiorama.

Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:11 am

Thank you ACKIE88...
These are just few pages...have 65 total pages. Will post more tomorrow...
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:54 am

Excellent work!!! Really looking forward to this story!

Very sorry about your father.

Thanks,
Brian
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 9:20 am

Wow! Great story so far, and fantastic pictures! Love the look of the flashback pictures. Great set too!

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 10:44 am

As always Angelo , your comics delight and amaze !

Sorry for your loss , condolences

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Terrific stuff Angelo! the young Joe room is stunning! all those little details! Keep up the great work!

Very sorry to hear that your Father has passed away Sad .
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:24 pm

That's brilliant. ..I love it... more!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:38 pm

Thank you for the condolences Brian, Captainaction, Blondeactionman...much appreciated.

Thank you Brian, peterodgers, Captainaction, Blondeactionman and SlackElastic for the kind words and enjoyment of the comic. More to come today...these are only few pages of the entire story. I have currently 21 issues with a continuous storyline. And believe it or not...it all started with me building a ten foot bamboo bridge to go over small creek in my backyard. I took pictures, put a gorilla on the bridge...and was off...

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Fantastic work! Love the AT range and you've made great work of them. Can't wait for more!

Sorry to hear of your loss buddy.

CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...   CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTHULHU photo comic teaser part one random pages...
Page 1 of 1