ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...

Go down 
+3
Captian action
gibri
Buildadiorama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Empty
PostSubject: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 4:26 am

Day four...PART FOUR...random pages...what happens next? These comic adventures are my way to keep my childhood toy alive. I take a great deal of pride in my work and love every minute of their creation. I write the story and take all the pictures then put into comic format with dialogue. It takes a great deal of time and effort, but is well worth it to keep the memory of GIJOE alive and to have others appreciate my work. I take over 300 pictures per comic just to get the ones I want for the comic. I truly appreciate all the view, like and especially the positive feedback. THANK YOU!

CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Image.jpg7_15

CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Image.jpg1_61
CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Image.jpg2_43
CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Image.jpg3_37
CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Image.jpg4_31
CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Image.jpg5_25
CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Image.jpg6_22
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 5:10 am

Dad!?

That is fantastic, I love it!!!

All of your hard work and effort really does show, all the fine details in your settings, the variety of different figures, the photos and effects. I can't say enough how impressive it all is.

Well done, Angelo!!!

You give us new levels to aspire towards.

Thanks,
Brian
cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 9:18 am

These are some of the best gi Joe comics I have seen ever !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCTHULHU part four random teaser pages... G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Echo those comments. ...flockin'  great thread.... awesome work with the dio... massive thanks for doing and sharing...quality! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Truly outstanding stuff Angelo! nice work indeed cheers
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 8:08 pm

love all the details and backgrounds must have taken a ton of work
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm so pleased that your doing these comic adventures of your way to keep your childhood toy alive. You do a outstanding job on them as well Wink. I can see that you take a great deal of pride in your work and that your loving every minute of doing the comics Very Happy.

It's really worth taking a great deal of time and effort in what ever your doing. By you doing these adventure comics it sure is keeping the memory of GIJOE alive. I really appreciate your work. I keep doing my MAM stores because members are appreciating and leaving comments behind after they've read and looked at the pictures, if members weren't reading, looking at the pictures and leaving comments I wouldn't be doing it. Anyway CTHULHU part four was just FABULOUS and I really really loved reading and looking at the pictures.

Looking forward to seeing part five Wink.

Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:09 am

Wow...I am flattered! You guys are the best! I haven't gotten this good a feedback here in the states...
I truly appreciate all the kind words. It does keep me going...
This was only about 1/3 of the entire story...I posted about 20 out of the 65 pages.
I just sent the copies to the printers in California and should have them in about a week.
Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...   CTHULHU part four random teaser pages... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTHULHU part four random teaser pages...
Page 1 of 1