ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
Chip
Gunner Munro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Empty
PostSubject: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Gunny Lee and Sgt Cooldude meet the Training Platoon and Cpls Fraser & McCloud.

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… DC6AA41A-DC1B-4187-ABFA-D2FAB0A11EB6_zpsm2nmnmyo

GL: Were you born that fat or did you have to eat your entire family to achieve those results ?
Sgt Cooldude: What he means is You are key to the Munrovian resistance - No slack elastic or loose rivets if you want to be an Action soldier Blue Beret - Hurrah!

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… 2AB9D9E8-A800-443F-85BA-021A32E03A87_zpsfqynqkcv

Cpl Fraser: this should be interesting PT stateside !
Cpl McCloud: I hope they know what they are doing Jamie, these guys have only just been out of the loft for 6 months !

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… A38FE57C-9239-4F78-97A1-F7416758C929_zpslcevuige

GL:Get on your face and start pushing !
SC: Would you adopt the press up position please ?

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… E8E8BAE2-5E4B-48E1-8D77-0AB6D7FD1799_zpspeesgge1

GL: I expect 100% right now or I will drive your **** into the dirt
SC: Please try hard.

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… C51C9E3B-A99A-4CD3-8776-EC055343FD02_zpsdi8vqilh

Cpl Fraser: Hold that position boys ! show that Munrovian Grit !!
GL: Put some gas into it numb nuts ! you move slower than old people F**t!

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… 492C07D7-03BD-497A-B886-0C139037E4A0_zpshwohjwl2

SC: Are you going to show me some thing special "atomic man introduced to combat six billion dollar man sales" ?
Pvt Power : Er I'm Mick Power sir Mike's younger brother I only got the atomic eye !

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… CCF813A8-2379-4A57-B085-A9AFDCAC4312_zpsksulqoyl
Cpl McCloud : " are you going to disappoint me Son? "
Pvt Lowry : "No sir !"
CM: Sir ? !! - I'm a Corporal son -nae an officer ! I work for a living !!

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… 6B283EBB-659D-49D5-AE20-F8F510760A51_zpsb74p2n4i

CF: All the way down Lowry only 49 more to go !

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… FACDF32F-88EF-429D-AD35-43C5D999506C_zpsdfbv1aak

GL: Well anyday know sweetheart, Thats right don't make any effort , don't go the extra mile -scumbag
Cpl F: Push 'em out boys !push 'em out ! 35..36..37

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… EFC724CA-0193-4B1C-B4A3-153F27E3DD3B_zps4nc6x8cw

SC: Do you think I look a little like Denzel Washington ??.....Your brother Mick was a waste of space - Hank & Joe were right ! are you gonna let me down too Power ??
Pvt Mick: You should see what I can do with my hand copter thing sarge and my black overall were really quite cool !
Cpl M: Dannae answer back Power or we will get your atomic core rebooted !

The "beasting" finally draws to a close and the lads are exhausted . Their rivets are roasting, elastic has been stretched in ways long forgotten. Pegs are loose and that 40 year old plastic smell of  Action Man  well used wafts across the parade ground

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… DC857977-18E8-4755-AA48-4562AA9290D4_zps5lx7u8cr

Got any of that Brut 33 Smudger?
gasp .. Nah but got some Hi Karate if you are interested .

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… 5F8BE3BF-C14A-489A-ABEA-156C580489A0_zpsourku1jd

Gunny Addresses the group.

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… 1C27C19E-0287-44EA-BE20-A0B13E0DBC32_zpswgvhwka8

GL You disgust me you unorganised piece of civilian ****!
SC: that means boys you done well. Outstanding !
GL : Why are you affecting the Quality of my life ?
SC: You have passed this phase of the training - well done your Blue berets are a step nearer !

Sgt Cooldude and Gunny Lee leave the squad with Cpls Fraser and McCloud to finish their training.

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… 9DACB3A8-A27B-4B28-9DA2-0B941080A001_zpsvohmqfic

GL: PT is good for You , PT is good for me . Pain is weakness leaving the body- Hurrah !
SC: I do look like Denzel Washington just a bit don't I - go on admit it ....

So our lads must now pass their Basic Fitness Test ( a Garden run followed by an Assault course) before they face their final test for the coveted Action Soldier Blue Beret...The Combat Fitness Test covering all key  Action Man terrain. Garden and Hall stairs and landing !!
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Love it !

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Wow that was an enduring workout! I was worn out just watching them! lol! . That drill Sargent will have them whipped into shape in no time!
Assault course next?, terrific! Best of luck to the vam boys!

btw, what trousers does your Denzil guy have on?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 5:45 pm

They got it soft no sweat stains c'mon they need a trip to the Rose Garden and a chance to climb Mt. Mother F****r

love it so far
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:48 pm

I agree guys, worse to come - gotta have the troops in tip top shape to beat the Dragonians Very Happy

Who knows what the CFT will bring lol!

Dal , The combats are from the Special Forces set - wounded soldier .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SuperSystem/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_9650705031?ie=UTF8&node=9650705031&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=SuperSystem

This a link to them on Amazon- ignore the prices they are on e-bay for about £12 free post from China Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 am

Great fun... nice job! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:49 am

Great pics , is the gunny lee ermy a talking one , and if so is he the tame or salty version, apparently the salty version has many many expletives ! lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenPart 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi Captain Action

He is a talker and he's a few *7%6$! Embarassed in there but nothing too Salty - must have missed that version. lol!

All his scripts are in the story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Thanks for he link Steve cheers
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:38 pm

The guys look great in their Red Devil overalls!

Nice set of annuals in the background too! cheers

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…   Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style… Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 How do you like your PT in the Morning ? - Gunny Lee style…
Page 1 of 1