ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?

Go down 
+5
Danthecoat
blueboxier
inntruderr61
ghost recon
BAMComix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Empty
PostSubject: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 8:43 am

Here are my list of least favourite Action Man sets that Hasbro produced.

Mountain Mission
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0108

Tokyo Mission
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0110

Thai Mission
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0107

Arctic Mission
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0109

Polar Mission Kit
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0106

Action Man mountain Mission
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0108

Action Man Global Mission
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0113

Polar Mission
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0115

Desert Adventure
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0114
All Carded Set Images are coped from The Action Figure Archive Modern Action Man section.

SO what's your least favourite Action Man set or sets let's see pictures of them.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 9:01 am

For me Al, its anything from the Space Ranger sets, with the exception of Zaegon (Who I thought was cool) It frustrated me that the gloves didn't fit them properly, the boots were slightly too big and I hated the rubber suits! It wasn't until a few years back that I found out that a lot of the space ranger stuff, i.e. gloves, boots, solar ship thing all came from the Six Million Dollar Man toy range originally!
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 10:11 am

Oh this is sooooo easy Alex.......The Intruder! entrance stage right, my good friend wolfie lmao
C'mon now Mark accept it, He's one ugly bugger. Geoff capes on Dulcolax Twisted Evil

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 10:18 am

ghost recon wrote:
Oh this is sooooo easy Alex.......The Intruder! entrance stage right, my good friend wolfie lmao
C'mon now Mark accept it, He's one ugly bugger. Geoff capes on Dulcolax Twisted Evil

lol! lol! lol! lol!

and here could be the ultimate violation of all things VAM! Shocked

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? 015_zps698731ce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 11:08 am

intruder... yep intruder Smile

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 8:17 am

anything mam

Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 9:57 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
For me Al, its anything from the Space Ranger sets, with the exception of Zaegon (Who I thought was cool) It frustrated me that the gloves didn't fit them properly, the boots were slightly too big and I hated the rubber suits! It wasn't until a few years back that I found out that a lot of the space ranger stuff, i.e. gloves, boots, solar ship thing all came from the Six Million Dollar Man toy range originally!

Dal

I must interject here and tell you that the Space Ranger Gloves do fit great but were designed to be used with the Blue Pant Dynamic figures only Wink

Of course this has nothing to do with the Space Rangers being among my favorite of the Action Man Range Twisted Evil

Ade my friend speaking of among a..................mong (See what i did there) The intruder is my worst but Dammo has a superb Mong Man (Intruder) that would blow your socks off Wink
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 9:59 am

Ah Fair enough mate! still not a fan tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 11:43 am

blueboxier wrote:
anything mam

lol! lol!

For me it's the intruder...it sounded the death knell for Action Man for me.

Chris
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 11:53 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face Aaaarrrrrghhh! My eyes!!

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? 015_zps698731ce

Every time I try and forget this pic it gets reposted!!

As for least favourite sets I'd agree about the Intruder and extend it to include all the the other 'classics' a Hasbro that had lost it's way with the AT line inflicted on Action Man ie Atomic man, Bullet man and whatever that space dinosaur thing was!

If I was talking just the proper VAM line then I'd have to say the French Resistance. Never liked it as a kid. A beret?? A noddy gun?? The shoulder holster was the only piece of kit I'd have wanted from the set!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 8:22 am

clivvers wrote:
blueboxier wrote:
anything mam

clivvers @ 100% MAM and very happy! cheers cheers cheers cheers
whatever floats your boat bro

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:00 am

Here is another lot of my least favourite Action Man sets that Hasbro produced.

Climber Extreme
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0136

Battle Force
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0137
Why couldn't they just have also given him camoflage trousers to go with his camouflage jacket instead of cream trousers gggggrr.

Aqua Blaster
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0138

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:03 am

That Climber Extreme irritates me every time I see it.

How's he supposed to climb at all with that terrible .. Virtually none existent articulation ?? Let alone do any extreme climbing.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:23 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
How's he supposed to climb at all with that terrible .. Virtually none existent articulation ?? Let alone do any extreme climbing.

I TOTALLY AGREE with everything you've just typed they RT.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Here is another Mam set to add to my least favourite Action Man sets that Hasbro produced list.

Mountain Racer.
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? IMG_0454
The only thing that's cool is his sunglasses.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:16 am

Here is another Mam set to add to my least favourite Action Man sets that Hasbro produced list

Professor Gangrene (2001)
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? DB7_BD459-5_DD3-44_AD-9_F22-804221_DBB1_FE
For me it’s not the best Gangrene that Hasbro produced. Yes I know you see him being used in my stories but that’s only because I’m scared to use my favourite Gangrene figure Laughing.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 7:40 am

This one below looks like an Alien, it scares my parrot when the face is rotated to the horrible side lol! santa santa santa

ACKIE88 wrote:
Here is another Mam set to add to my least favourite Action Man sets that Hasbro produced list

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? DB7_BD459-5_DD3-44_AD-9_F22-804221_DBB1_FE
For me it’s not the best Gangrene that Hasbro produced. Yes I know you see him being used in my stories but that’s only because I’m scared to use my favourite Gangrene figure Laughing.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:08 am

clivvers wrote:
This one below looks like an Alien, it scares my parrot when the face is rotated to the horrible side lol! santa santa santa

ACKIE88 wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 1:47 pm

Action Man Windsurfer Extreme
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? C541-D05-D-9-AA8-4-ECA-9182-A67652-EE05-EC

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 5:31 am

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? 0-B821-D3-E-684-B-4-B65-A31-F-BC44-AA67-FD37
The only thing I like is his rollerblades with missile little launcher.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 8:34 pm

Here is another Mam set to add to my least favourite Action Man sets that Hasbro produced list.
What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? 947-D46-C4-E8-FB-4-E37-B713-99872-ED288-FB

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 1:08 pm

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? 42B3ED09-BB2A-43B0-8C45-7B0E4DD1E61B

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 1:09 pm

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? D94-BE18-E-319-B-4-F30-A9-EB-119-C97079-EF4

PostSubject: Re: What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?   What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your least favourite Action Man set or sets?
Page 1 of 1