ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?

Go down 
+5
ghost recon
clivvers
Rogue-Trooper
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Empty
PostSubject: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 9:01 am

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 9:11 am

For me Al, it all depends on what I am looking for. Personally, I hate the whole auction thing as I have no patience at all lol!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 9:34 am

It depends what it is for me too.

I also prefer " buy it now" to auctions.

But if I am going to bid...I'm a sniper so it's last minute for me.

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 11:42 am

I don't have access to itchy mouse finger, I think having the items in front of you to be bought via a click of the mouse button is very tempting, even if you can't afford it.. I suppose having self control is a very important thing, it's always best to wait and see if another seller is selling the same item but cheaper.

Wouldn't it be good if there were shops that sold what we all like on the high street again, then ebay and Amazon would get torpedoed and sink cheers

Bring back Woolworths again! bounce

ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I am the snipe type Alex. If it's an item that is a must have for me. I'll bid at the very last & enter high to secure it. I have done plenty of buy now's too with that said. These though have got to be at that right appeal type price. I've just let one item go because the buy now asking price is one I can't justify. It'll go down as one of those, would've been nice items, but not that nice!

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 2:30 pm

i bid once at my max price , maybe thats why i dont win many auctions

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 8:42 pm

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a binger. I often can stay off the bay for weeks , them 'go for a quick look " and bingo I have seen something I want.... but do I really NEED it ? lol!

I'm with Chris and prefer the "buy it now" vs auction- I usually take a look at home many bids and if its 3 or more folks will use the - another one will come up !

If I am in on an auction its last second dot come for me like Chris & GR .

Clivvers , I love the idea of some of the bigger stores following the Chad Valley route and suddenly we have "stuff " on the high street. pirat

cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:59 pm

I've never bid on anything yet on ebay but have bought a lot of stuff off ebay
buying from people who offer the buy now selection...

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:31 pm

I'm Very Patient with the Bay, because I can't Afford much anyway. Rolling Eyes If I see something i'm interested in, i'll put it on my Watch List, Then go back and decide what I want and either Pay Now or SNIPE! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:23 am

I`m the same as most of the guys Alex, snipe at the end of the Auction, buy it now is a good way... only if the price is right and worth it,
I put things in my watch list, and the day before the auction ends I test the water with a low bid, sometimes I'm lucky to get it, other times at the last seconds I enter my Max..... Very Happy Very Happy

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 4:48 pm

on monday i was looking for 1/6 scale saddles there was 2 lots 1 with 1 and the other had 3 , so i put a low bid on each of them and won both for a total of £13.60 all in . so now all 4 of my horses has a saddle but i am going to make some tack for them .but thats what youtube is for isnt it ?

PostSubject: Re: How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay?   How many times do you look and then bid or buy straight away on EBay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1