ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laser X Company Part 1.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Laser X Company Part 1. Empty
PostSubject: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 7:58 am

Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5334
A man is sitting waiting in a hotel room for a contact he's never met before.  He's only had  email correspondence with him.  All he knows is that this person is a weapons engineer for the military.

Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5338
Dr. X and Maxx are right outside that person's hotel room. Dr.X says to Maxx,  "You  know what the plan is once we enter!" "Yes boss" replies Maxx.

Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5340
Dr. X and Max knock on the door and without waiting, enter the room.   "Good evening Professor Steel ," says Dr. X.  Without looking up from his laptop, Professor Steel says, "Aaaaahhh, hello, you must be the weapons engineer for the military I'm expecting."  Dr. X replies, "Yes I am, and I've brought a friend with me to help with our discussions."

Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5341
Professor Steel says worriedly, "So, yo......ur the famous DR. X who's reportedly always wanting to take over the world!  Where is the weapons engineer for the military?"
"My dear Professor,  I AM  the the weapons engineer for the military. Well, that's who I said I was in our correspondence only because I wanted to meet up with you!  It seems my plan worked!  You are about to give me your laptop.  I'm guessing that has the blueprint and working manual  of your Laser Weapon."   "What do you mean, "you are about to give me your laptop"." asked Professor Steel worriedly.

Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5342
WACK!!!!
Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5344

Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5346
"See I told you that you were about to give me your laptop.Thank you so very much for your co-operation.  It was a pleasure meeting you Professor Steel." Dr. X says whilst taking the laptop from him.

Laser X Company Part 1. IMG_5347
"I now have the blueprint and all the details of the Laser Weapon. Well that is, once we have hacked into his laptop and, since the Professor is in no longer  in a fit state to help,  luckily I know the exact person who's going to do that for us.".

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Whack with a baseball bat! poor git!, How will he explain the missing laptop?? Great stuff as always Al bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:14 am

Love to see a bit of baseball bat violence first thing in the morning ..

Great photos..

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:35 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked  Whack with a baseball bat! poor git!, How will he explain the missing laptop?? Great stuff as always Al bounce bounce bounce

Thank you very much Dal but who's to say that he's still alive to explain the missing laptop, he might not be alive.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:37 am

Rustygun wrote:

Love to see a bit of baseball bat violence first thing in the morning ..

Great photos..

YOU LOVE to see a bit of baseball bat violence first thing in the morning lol! lol!. I'm pleased that you think there great photos Rustygun, thanks.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Good one Ackie, the Lanard figure is nice. Cool

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 7:40 pm

clivvers wrote:
Good one Ackie, the Lanard figure is nice. Cool

Thanks for your comments Clivvers very much appreciated.

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:19 am

Such ruthless villains! A little resistance won't stand in their way!

Last edited by LeStryge on Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Wow Alex he swings a mighty bat! affraid
Great pics! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Such ruthless villains! A little resistance won't stand in there way!

Thanks for your comment LeStryge.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:09 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Wow Alex he swings a mighty bat! affraid
Great pics! cheers

Thank you very much Jim Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 9:54 am

I’ve reread part 1 of Laser X Company and I really enjoyed reading it again. I wanted to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 1.   Laser X Company Part 1. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laser X Company Part 1.
Page 1 of 1