ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laser X Company Part 5

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Laser X Company Part 5 Empty
PostSubject: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:36 am

Laser X Company Part 5 IMG_5510
Action Man receives a call from the Police H.Q.  "Action Man, this is Detective Inspector Waterman of London CID. In the early hours of this morning, Road Traffic Police stopped  a van being driven by an infamous leader of a gang. He is wanted by the Police for a variety of serious crimes. Whilst searching the back of his van, the Police came across a large quantity of guns. Laser guns in fact!  They brought the man in for questioning. I was wondering if you would like to sit in on the interview? My main line of questioning will be how these Laser Guns came to be in the back of his van and who sold them to him. You will probably have some questions you will want  to ask him yourself."  "I'll be there straight away." replied Action Man.

Laser X Company Part 5 IMG_5572
Detective Inspector Waterman opened his interview with the gangster but introducing himself and Action Man. He cautioned the prisoner, Frank Donnelly AKA  and continued by stating to the prisoner that he had been stopped by the Road Traffic Police because he was known to be a wanted man. That they had searched the back of the van that he was driving and had found a large quantity of weapons. He believed that these were not the usual arms that gangsters like the prisoner usually carried. Detective Inspector Waterman further stated that he recognised, as did Action Man,  that these weapons were Laser Guns. “Now, what I really would like you to tell me is where you acquired these weapons and from whom. Action Man here believes these Laser Guns to be highly dangerous especially in the hands of people like yourself. We want you to tell us who sold you these weapons. It is vital that you give us this information so that the dealer can  be arrested and  the weapons taken off the streets immediately. You will give us this information!”

Laser X Company Part 5 IMG_5574
“Okay, okay!  I’ll tell you what I know on one condition. The condition is that you will have to give me 24 hour, 7 days a week protection in prison. If they find out it was me who grassed them up, my life would be in danger. They know people inside and they’ll order them to dispose of me.”   D.I. Waterman thought for a few minutes  before replying, “If you tell us who sold you the Laser Guns, I will make sure that you are given around the clock protection.”  D.I.. Waterman added, “We will keep you safe. You might even get a comfortable cell all to yourself.”

Laser X Company Part 5 Foto_Flexer_Photo
“Okay, I guess I have to trust you if I want my prison term to be slightly more comfortable. Whilst reading an online magazine called “Taking Over the World”, I spotted an advertisement for the sale of Laser Guns. This magazine is well known to a certain type of person, me included obviously! They gave a contact number. I dialled the number and after answering their questions about me, they said they would be happy to do business with me. They told me an address to which I must go if I wanted to try the Lasers out for myself.”

Laser X Company Part 5 Black_and_white_2_Photo
“I  was shown the Laser Gun and they gave me a description and demonstration of how it worked and its capability as a serious weapon.  I was given this demonstration my none other than Dr. X and Gangrene themselves. I tried the Laser out for myself and, being more than satisfied with it’s performance, agreed to buy a small number of the Lasers for the use of by my Gang.  That was my intention before you lot busted me!”

Laser X Company Part 5 Black_and_white_3_Photo
“Dr. X took me to the side of the room and told me what the price of the consignment of weapons I wanted would amount to. He also said that he only accepted cold-hard cash. He said that I would soon  be e-mailed with the address of the meeting place and the time I was to be there. I would also be informed then of the person with whom  I would be handing the money over to in exchange for the Laser Guns.”

Laser X Company Part 5 Black_and_white_4_Photo
“A few days later I received an  e-mail with the details of where, when and with whom I was to meet.  The name given to me was No-Face. I put the required sum of money in a secure briefcase. I waited at the meeting place to do the exchange.”

Laser X Company Part 5 Black_and_white_6_Photo
“I spotted a man approaching me whose upper body was completely scarred by burns. I presumed this to be No-Face as he continued looking directly at me.”

Laser X Company Part 5 Black_and_white_7_Photo
“The man stopped directly in front of me and introduced himself as No-Face. He told me that he had been ordered to collect the money and where I was to pick up the Laser Guns.”

Laser X Company Part 5 Black_and_white_8_Photo
“I handed over the briefcase. I have to admit I was slightly nervous and not altogether happy about this arrangement.”

Laser X Company Part 5 Black_and_white_9_Photo
“I watched No-Face walk away.  I had to trust that the Laser Guns were where he said they would be.”

Laser X Company Part 5 IMG_5631
D.I. Waterman said, “Thank you. You have been most helpful. I promise to keep my side of the bargain.  Thankfully we now know who is supplying these weapons. It will only be a short matter of time until we apprehend Dr. X an No-Face.”

TO BE CONTINUED

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 11:04 am

At last! a soldi lead for action man to follow! could it be an open and shut case lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 11:07 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
At last! a soldi lead for action man to follow! could it be an open and shut case lol!

Yes definitely a solid lead for Action Man to follow indeed Dal. Your just have to find out if it’s going to be an open and shut case in the next part.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Great story and pics Alex! cheers
Looking forward to more! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 3:57 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great story and pics Alex! cheers
Looking forward to more! Very Happy

I’m pleased that you thought it was a great story inntruderr61 your looking forward to more, that’s great to hear.

Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Yikes ! I'm hooked .. will AM get to the source of the last gun supply ??Shocked

Brilliant !
Take care Gunner
Ps how does one subscribe the " Taking over the world" magazine ? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 9:08 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Yikes ! I'm hooked .. will AM get to the source of the last gun supply ??Shocked

Brilliant !
Take care Gunner
Ps how does one subscribe the " Taking over the world" magazine ? lol! lol!

That’s fantastic news that your hooked Gunner Very Happy and thanks for the other comments.

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Very well done Ackie, I like it, good location shots too...

I know how much hard work and thought you put into your stories for everyone's pleasure, hats off to you sir, bring on the next installment please bounce bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 4:04 pm

clivvers wrote:
Very well done Ackie, I like it, good location shots too...

I know how much hard work and thought you put into your stories for everyone's pleasure, hats off to you sir, bring on the next installment please bounce bounce

Wow thank you very much for the high praise comments Clive, I had a tears in my eyes when I was reading your comments. If it wasn’t for the members who read, look at the pictures in my stores and give back feedback I wouldn’t be doing it so it’s thanks to the members who follow my stories.

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 pm

More excellent work Alex! The B&W shots work give your story a great graphic feel.
My own Dr Evil subscribes to that very same publication!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:16 am

LeStryge wrote:
More excellent work Alex! The B&W shots work give your story a great graphic feel.
My own Dr Evil subscribes to that very same publication!

Thank you very much for your feedback on this chapter.

FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:59 am

I very much like the way you used black & white images during the flashback sequence to indicate that the actions occurred in the past. That was both clever and effective.

I am also happy that LeStryge has been combing through the archives to resurrect this older story that was posted before I became a member of the forum.

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 1:04 am

Alex very kindly sent me the links after I expressed interest in his work.
Like you Dave, I too was not a member of AMMO when these were first posted, and so have very much enjoyed catching up on them.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 1:31 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I very much like the way you used black & white images during the flashback sequence to indicate that the actions occurred in the past. That was both clever and effective.

I am also happy that LeStryge has been combing through the archives to resurrect this older story that was posted before I became a member of the forum.

Thank you very much Dave for your high praise comments. I very much appreciate reading your comments Dave.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:21 am

I’ve reread part 5 of Laser X Company and I really enjoyed reading it again. I wanted to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 5   Laser X Company Part 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laser X Company Part 5
Page 1 of 1