ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laser X Company Part 2.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Laser X Company Part 2. Empty
PostSubject: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Laser X Company Part 2. IMG_5451
"Excellent  No-Face, you've managed to hack into Professor Steel's laptop and found the Blueprint and Working Manual  for his Laser Weapon. Can you also hack into Professor Steel's email and send me the Blueprint and  Working  Manual, then I'll be able to forward it  to Professor Gangrene so he can make up a prototype Laser Gun."

Laser X Company Part 2. IMG_5443
Dr.X walks up to the front looking very pleased with himself

Laser X Company Part 2. IMG_5446
and announces," Gentlemen, The Council of Doom is going into business. We are going to manufacture Laser Guns and sell them to other villains around the World. Maxx, I want you and your gang to hijack trucks that carry the materials needed to make Lasers. I'm also wanting your gang to guard the warehouse because, basically, I don't want to pay top whack for contract Security Guard services. Also I don't want anyone else discovering what we are up to!"

Meanwhile..........
Laser X Company Part 2. IMG_5492
Action Man is sitting on his computer reading the news articles. Whilst reading one particular one about the death in a hotel, he recognises the description of the murderers given by a witness. He says to himself, "Dr.X and Maxx, it has to be them. They fit the description to a "T". I must inform the police directly with my suspicions."

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Will Action Man figure out the mystery in time to stop the evil Dr X and Max! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 3:58 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Will Action Man figure out the mystery in time to stop the evil Dr X and Max! Suspect

Well if Action Man doesn't figure out the mystery in time to stop the evil Dr X and Max, he can call upon scooby doo and the gang to help him figure out the mystery lol!.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Laser X Company Part 2. Scooby_doo
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Nice update Ackie, good little story.

Did you know the Dr. X with the purple arm and Martian headgear is a special edition figure, it's the "Special Dr. X" from 2001. I also have one or two somewhere.. They hardly ever turn up at my usual hunting grounds, there's also red arm, green arm  and I think another colour arm available, I also have these versions. You should take good care of that Dr. X, it's a good figure  Wink

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 3:11 am

Well done Alex! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice update Ackie, good little story.

Did you know the Dr. X with the purple arm and Martian headgear is a special edition figure, it's the "Special Dr. X" from 2001. I also have one or two somewhere.. They hardly ever turn up at my usual hunting grounds, there's also red arm, green arm  and I think another colour arm available, I also have these versions. You should take good care of that Dr. X, it's a good figure  Wink

Thanks for your comments Clivvers.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Well done Alex! Very Happy

Thanks inntruderr61.

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:21 am

I don't have that Dr X either! Great development on the story!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 pm

LeStryge wrote:
I don't have that Dr X either! Great development on the story!

Thank you very much LeStryge.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 9:59 am

I’ve reread part 2 of Laser X Company and I really enjoyed reading it again. I wanted to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

PostSubject: Re: Laser X Company Part 2.   Laser X Company Part 2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laser X Company Part 2.
Page 1 of 1