ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Air Patrol (Security)..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Air Patrol (Security).. Empty
PostSubject: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Air Patrol is is yet another Action Man special function toy that oozes play quality, I renamed it Air security:

Air Patrol (Security).. 37301009910_2b31967045_o

This is a very good version of Action Man, when the button is pressed the rotor blade spins, there's a blasting sound effect noise and the missile can be fired via a small press switch on the figure's right elbow...

Air Patrol (Security).. 37301009280_e94250c8bf_o

Air Patrol (Security).. 37301008480_cb0b2e0a3d_o

The bright florescent yellow colour of this set is very nice, it draws attention from the corner of your eye straight away, the extraordinary bright color was a good marketing move by Hasbro...

Air Patrol (Security).. 37559518601_79f91fd430_o

Air Patrol (Security).. 37559516711_5e86331460_o

I can imagine Air Patrol as security flying just above the forest that surrounds Action Man HQ. 10 out of 10 for this fun toy, it's fully complete and ready for flying action against Dr X and his cronies.
It would be nice to see this set released again in another colour.

Air Patrol (Security).. 37559515421_bd679d6156_o

I highly recommend this figure to any Modern Action Man fan.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Wow, you’ve finally bought one, I’m so pleased for you Clivvers Very Happy. I’m liking the way you’ve described it though text and pictures.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Very cool Clive bounce
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:52 pm

@ Ackie, you know how long I've wanted one, over 2 years and now I have one cheers

Thanks for your comments Ackie and Dal Smile

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:23 am

Nice clivves! cheers

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Nice clivves! cheers

Thanks Jim Smile

For anyone who doesn't have MAM, they should try a couple of the well articulated ones, but not compare hand sizes to vam & Joes, MAM is a totally different design that just oozes play quality, it's addictive Cool

peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:37 pm

clivvers wrote:

For anyone who doesn't have MAM, they should try a couple of the well articulated ones, but not compare hand sizes to vam & Joes, MAM is a totally different design that just oozes play quality, it's addictive Cool

MAM are a bit more robust than VAM, but cheaper.  But then again, it's much easier to replace an arm on a VAM...!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 9:38 pm

peterodgers wrote:
clivvers wrote:

MAM are a bit more robust than VAM, but cheaper.  But then again, it's much easier to replace an arm on a VAM...!

True Pete, it's very rare to find a MAM with an arm off, so needed limb repairs will be extremely rare.. I've only ever come across one MAM with an arm off, and one survivor of a dog attack on another MAM on my travels since 2009.. the Mortar Atak vest seemed to have protected the figure from the bite marks, but the vest was damaged, the missing MAM arm must of been done by some teenage hoodie after drinking 10 cans of Red Bull, and even then it must of made him sweat and grit his teeth LOL!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Patrol (Security)..   Air Patrol (Security).. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Patrol (Security)..
Page 1 of 1