ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Empty
PostSubject: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan

What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:08 pm

For me it’s

I use these black waterproof trousers when I’m ether kitbashing for the Arctic or outside walker.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? IMG_4837

I use these jeans when I’m kitbashing for a urban look, Gangster or undercover Street cop.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? 89_BA4_AAC-9_F62-482_C-_A0_E9-7_CA9_F37727_FC

I like to use when I’m kitbashing for a city look, a smart look.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? 2F79FA2F-F795-4BDB-B100-284449BFE7C8

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:36 pm

For me it all depends on the kitbash. I do like the mercenary look, hence the CH5, the way I see it, is the boys served their time and now they operate in the realms of black ops.

I do like to use camo and olive trousers wherever possible too cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:41 pm

ActionMan Jeans: Very Happy

What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Img_5624
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Img_5710

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:27 pm

I use these trousers when I’m putting together a adventurer.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? E4BCB706-9750-408C-BE8F-3F4F9405B82F

I also like to use this blue shirt when I’m putting together a adventurer.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? 1BA6E592-1DA5-4981-934D-13921D76E5D6

I also like to use this hat when I’m putting together a adventurer.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? D0B34896-3AA1-4EE3-A01A-0A65D66891B6

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:29 pm

use these jackets when I’m kitbashing for a urban look, Gangster or undercover Street cop.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? DCE428C8-F477-48A1-B222-50F205203779

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:41 pm

I like to use these jean shorts when I’m kitbashing a cool dude Street look or a summer holiday look.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? IMG_4834

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Great stuff Alex! cheers

I also like to use this cap: Very Happy

What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? 209_0730

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 pm

I like to use these trousers and jacket when I’m kitbashing a hill walker.
What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? 108962_DE-073_D-42_BC-_B848-_D2_AC6682_AB57

What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? 1_FC93888-2_FF6-4_C3_C-_BC9_D-3_CAED3_F091_BE

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Camo !!!! ....camo for everything lol! lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Camo !!!! ....camo for everything lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! So it’s CAMO for everything for you RT, right got it.

PostSubject: Re: What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing?   What piece of clothing do you continually go back to when your kitbashing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1