ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uprising of Professor Gangrene.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Empty
PostSubject: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:15 am

Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  D00E54BC-5699-4172-9C97-6D88556D7026

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Great looking squad Alex , you could always post a group shot like this in the Action Man collections of multiple uniforms.
All figures are welcome as long as there is more than four of the same uniform bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:28 pm

He has certainly amassed quite a crew to sieze power from the evil Dr X! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Jet- wrote:
Great looking squad Alex , you could always post a group shot like this in the Action Man collections of multiple uniforms.
All figures are welcome as long as there is more than four of the same uniform bounce

Thanks Jet.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
He has certainly amassed quite a crew to sieze power from the evil Dr X! bounce bounce

Yes he sure has amassed quite a crew to sieze power from the evil Dr X Mwahahahaha!! They will be more Gangrene henchmen added in the future so watch this space Mwahahahaha!!

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:37 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Yes he sure has amassed quite a crew to sieze power from the evil Dr X Mwahahahaha!! They will be more Gangrene henchmen added in the future so watch this space Mwahahahaha!!

Oh my word .. Imagine a Dr x & Gangrene Axis Shocked Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil The world would never be safe !!!

Great looking crew Ackie - cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Quote :
Oh my word .. Imagine a Dr x &  Gangrene Axis Shocked Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil The world would never be safe !!!

Great looking crew Ackie - cheers cheers

Well it’ll only going to be a Gangrene Axis. Yes your definitely right the world would never be safe ! I’m glad that you thought it’s a great looking crew.

PostSubject: Re: Uprising of Professor Gangrene.    Uprising of Professor Gangrene.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uprising of Professor Gangrene.
Page 1 of 1