ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 New Arrivals to RZ HQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Three new arrivals came today from BAM HQ...Thanks Dal! cheers  They are great! And thanks for the goodies you sent with them! Very Happy ...Now, let's meet the guys...

New Arrivals to RZ HQ PzYmh8z

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Rz2SIZG

New Arrivals to RZ HQ 0I4bX5v

New Arrivals to RZ HQ 2Lm3lDW

New Arrivals to RZ HQ E7tdw9t

New Arrivals to RZ HQ PQIwQIn

New Arrivals to RZ HQ AvO839t

New Arrivals to RZ HQ FtqZtGh

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Y8fYUqP

New Arrivals to RZ HQ SdUesJ7

New Arrivals to RZ HQ 3IFje63

New Arrivals to RZ HQ RvIl7qR

New Arrivals to RZ HQ 9OYFvHy

New Arrivals to RZ HQ GBZAQZZ

New Arrivals to RZ HQ FRxCbv4

New Arrivals to RZ HQ 2uLphtQ

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Eq6Yrc5

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Zl8D4bw

New Arrivals to RZ HQ E1MeDLR

New Arrivals to RZ HQ OkgkNJl

New Arrivals to RZ HQ NnqpcjB

New Arrivals to RZ HQ TDNrj7E

New Arrivals to RZ HQ 0UGNeHV

New Arrivals to RZ HQ J7F4dXM

New Arrivals to RZ HQ HStv7Fd
Back to top Go down
PBFresh
Painted Head


Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-02-23
Age : 54
Location : My house

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Good stuff buddy. Excellent characters and gear.! Love that Mustache and haircut of Teegan, great departure from the usual fuzzhead. What's up with that square? Can anybody get one?
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14265
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Really pleased to see the boys arrived safe and sound razz! Teegan will keep the guys entertained with his time traveling yarns for a good while yet! and he is in great company with his buddies! Hopefully they can help strengthen the RZ HQ's defenses from any attacks! Jake did say to keep an eye on the commando, he likes to blow stuff up! lol! , I have a feeling he will get on well with Miss Rhonda! cheers

_________________
New Arrivals to RZ HQ Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:31 pm

PBFresh wrote:
Good stuff buddy. Excellent characters and gear.! Love that Mustache and haircut of Teegan, great departure from the usual fuzzhead. What's up with that square? Can anybody get one?

Thanks, brutha! cheers BTW, to any others reading this, PB Fresh is the guy that made the conference table for me ...
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14265
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Razz wrote:
PBFresh wrote:
Good stuff buddy. Excellent characters and gear.! Love that Mustache and haircut of Teegan, great departure from the usual fuzzhead. What's up with that square? Can anybody get one?

Thanks, brutha! cheers  BTW, to any others reading this, PB Fresh is the guy that made the conference table for me ...

He did an awesome job!

_________________
New Arrivals to RZ HQ Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:36 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Really pleased to see the boys arrived safe and sound razz! Teegan will keep the guys entertained with his time traveling yarns for a good while yet! and he is in great company with his buddies! Hopefully they can help strengthen the RZ HQ's defenses from any attacks! Jake did say to keep an eye on the commando, he likes to blow stuff up! lol! , I have a feeling he will get on well with Miss Rhonda! cheers  

Thanks, Dal...I think will all be an asset...Yea, Miss Rhonda loves to blow stuff up as well...She will eventually warm up to Barnes, the Commando, but I think C.C. the SAS will be a different story... lol!
Back to top Go down
PBFresh
Painted Head


Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-02-23
Age : 54
Location : My house

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Thanks BAM. I like the way it looks in the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Moderator
Prof Gangrene Fan

Posts : 7384
Join date : 2012-11-11

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:49 pm

I really really loved reading New arrivals to RZ HQ, me me laugh.

_________________
New Arrivals to RZ HQ PGF-Sig
Back to top Go down
Online
Guest
Guest



New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:50 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
I really really loved reading New arrivals to RZ HQ, me me laugh.

Thanks Al, I appreciate it cheers
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 2288
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 pm

An entertaining and memorable way to introduce your new arrivals!

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 8162
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Superb job Razz! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:51 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
An entertaining and memorable way to introduce your new arrivals!

Thank you very much, SCU...I try, sometimes I fail, but I try to entertain... lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:56 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Superb job Razz! cheers cheers cheers
Thanks, Jim...did you notice Voodoo Child was playing on the radio at one point?... cheers lol! ...Wait until you see what Miss Rhonda does to the two transfers to the tune of...

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Green Beret
somekindajoe

Posts : 2478
Join date : 2012-11-14
Age : 59
Location : London

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 9:36 am

affraid ....I'm worried for them already Bill!

Looks like RZ HQ has had an influx of quality personnel! cheers

_________________
New Arrivals to RZ HQ SKJ_Sig_1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 8162
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 59
Location : Pennsylvania USA

New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Razz wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
Superb job Razz! cheers cheers cheers
Thanks, Jim...did you notice Voodoo Child was playing on the radio at one point?... cheers lol! ...Wait until you see what Miss Rhonda does to the two transfers to the tune of...



lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:55 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
affraid ....I'm worried for them already Bill!

Looks like RZ HQ has had an influx of quality personnel! cheers

No need to worry too much. I won't let her hurt them too bad because I don't have the time or space right now to build an infirmary lol! I think these 3 will be a great asset to the team (well, once they get their weapons pulled out of their butts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




New Arrivals to RZ HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals to RZ HQ   New Arrivals to RZ HQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
New Arrivals to RZ HQ
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: