ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Space Marine, first of 7

Go down 
+2
somekindajoe
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Empty
PostSubject: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:11 pm

So here is my first Space Marine. Based out of the moon Titan, they often deploy with the Iowa II as ground support. ( they have their own landing vehicle.....it's going to upset some when I post it as it is made from four Mobile Support Vehicles )
Anyway, my Marine Characters wear the LCVS or Lightweight Combat Vacuum Suit, which can be worn in conjunction with the standard military jumpsuits. This way, the crew of the Iowa can suit up in emergencies and equipment is standardized/ interchangeable.
Hope you enjoy!Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5120
Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5116
Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5117
Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5122
Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5119
Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5118
Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5121
Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Img_5726
The last shot shows my newest idea, S.P.L.O.T.C.H. Or,
Suppression Protected Logisitcs/Operations Tactical Communications Hub.
For now, think of him as an electronics jamming suite with M134s as arms. I'll post more detail as he progresses.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Wow that’s incredible and creative custom Space Marine you’ve done. It’s the first of 7, well I’m very much looking foreword to seeing the other six.

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Those are some really cool pics...
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:42 pm

Fantastic kitbash!

Love the 'MG62 Heavy Machine Gun' which is actually the AVR-30 from the movie 'Avavtar' which by strange coincidence I have coming on a slow boat from China.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 pm

I agree with the other guys, that is an amazing bash! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:09 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic kitbash!

Love the  'MG62 Heavy Machine Gun' which is actually the AVR-30 from the movie 'Avavtar' which by strange coincidence I have coming on a slow boat from China.

Starring Sigourney Weaver, who was in Aliens, which featured Space Marines.

You have completed the 6 degrees of Space Marines!

You advance to the next level!

bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:33 pm

PBFresh wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic kitbash!

Love the  'MG62 Heavy Machine Gun' which is actually the AVR-30 from the movie 'Avavtar' which by strange coincidence I have coming on a slow boat from China.

bounce

HAAAA HA Ha ha ha! You guys crack me up!

That is a fan-freakin'-tastic custom figure! The detail work is incredible! Working LED lights, even!

That cave-like shelter is cool, too! I've been thinking about attempting something along those lines; after seeing this pic, maybe I'll get started on that today!

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
PBFresh wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic kitbash!

bounce

HAAAA HA Ha ha ha! You guys crack me up!

That is a fan-freakin'-tastic custom figure! The detail work is incredible! Working LED lights, even!

That cave-like shelter is cool, too! I've been thinking about attempting something along those lines; after seeing this pic, maybe I'll get started on that today!
You absolutely should. That was nothing more than a spur of the moment paper mache build. I took a figure box, cut the back out of it, then pieced it into a larger box. Made a round hole for a piece of scrap PVC. Then it's just flour and water ( I add some Lysol to prevent mold ) and newspaper. I use balloons and cardboard scraps to make bumps and such. It took almost no time and it's a fun prop.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:06 pm

Wow! cheers

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:57 am

Way cool!!!

I love the lighted helmet! I think the thing that really puts your dio's over the top is all the "clutter" filling in the scene. The LP gas containers are very cool.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Space Marine, first of 7   Custom Space Marine, first of 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Space Marine, first of 7
Page 1 of 1