ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jap Infantry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 am

Just had to show these,dont you just love these japs.the design off the outfit and accs is just top stuff

Jap Infantry IMG-20121226-WA0027_zps1226ba2d
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 am

Oh indeed , You do have to love a Jap ! I have one myself & the uniform is so well made/designed. They look fantastic together. Quite a sore reminder now I let my other go. Onwards & upwards eh lol.

Great pictures !!
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:32 pm

3 Japs is just plain greedy Smile

Gotta love em though cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Great examples too
Back to top Go down

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Absolutely fantastic, I go a nice shade of green anytime I see photos of the Japs. I'm sure they would have sold tons of them if they were done in the UK and to a lesser degree Ireland. Actually, can anyone tell me why they were not sold as part of the AM range. To be honest it seems nuts to me. I couldn't imagine it was for reasons of political correctness as the UK is after all closer to Germany and we had Germans in the AM range. Also, comics of the era such as Warlord and Victor were full of stories where the Japs were the bad guys and slayed by the dozen on every page! Was there some sort of Hasbro/Palitoy thing going on there, I'd love to know.
Either way 1962boy, you have three great figures there and I am now green with envy!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Great looking Japanese soldiers you have 1962boy! cheers

Last edited by inntruderr61 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:31 am

Nice set of Japanese Imperial Army GI Joes! Danny, having too many Japanese 'Joes is like being to rich or too good looking...

Are those vintage GI Joe dog tags? They're your 'Joes and it's your prerogative on how you kit them out, but dog tags weren't issued with the GI Joe Soldiers of the World and the Mountie. If you did it to "complete" your figures you should save them for your Action Soldiers, Marines, Sailors or Pilots.

If you do it because it pleases you then I say go ahead and indulge yourself. I prefer to put add on water bottles, bayonet frogs, and late issue Geyperman gas mask bags to use as bread bags. Smile

Jap Infantry IMG_4457
Back to top Go down

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 am

Nice Jap infantry 1962boy. cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Great uploads guys, all those Japanese fella's, plenty of photo ops there!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jap Infantry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jap Infantry   Jap Infantry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jap Infantry
Page 1 of 1