ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaned basement...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

Cleaned basement... Empty
PostSubject: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:28 am

Been busy with end of the year school stuff...not much time for 1/6 scale play. was cleaning basement today and came across huge box that I needed to relocate...homedepot t-Rex from Halloween. Decided to put it together no put in woods out back. Adjusted the position too...tail used to balance...not rest on ground...joe had to investigate too...hope to be back taking more photos of Joe's adventures in few weeks...
Cleaned basement... Img_3622
Cleaned basement... Img_3621
Cleaned basement... Img_3624
Cleaned basement... Img_3623
Cleaned basement... Img_3620
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 7:07 am

Now that's what I call a true "Joe scale" dinosaur!

Putting it out in the woods like that is hilarious! Are you going to leave it there permanently?

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 am

Very cool Angelo! maybe it could be a guardian of some ancient item? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Angelo
thats ace !- mind you what else would a school teacher have in a box in the basement ?? Shocked Shocked lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:27 am

Thanks for views and comments everyone...sorry so delayed with responses...crazy time of year..anyway...
- will probably keep in backyard woods...always wanted to have a Jurassic park like, Dino statue display...there is a place in Connecticut called montys playland...has walking paths with dinosaur statues...very cool
- Dal, good idea, was wondering what was going on with comic...started to lose little hope...focusing on my own for a bit once school lets out...hope your story continues...
- the basement...well, with t-Rex gone and the new shelves built the basement is now home to many ww2 vehicles that have been replaced in the joe room by my adventure team Joes...

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 am

Buildadiorama wrote:

- Dal, good idea, was wondering what was going on with comic...started to lose little hope...focusing on my own for a bit once school lets out...hope your story continues...

Just waiting on a few picture edits Angelo, will be back on track soon Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Awesome angelo! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned basement...   Cleaned basement... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaned basement...
Page 1 of 1