ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sgt Elias' Collection

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Sgt Elias' Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sgt Elias' Collection   Sgt Elias' Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Sgt_Elias wrote:
thanks Dal, would you prefer me to put customs in a custom folder and Action Team stuff in Action Team or all in here?

Its your call mate, personally I post all mine in my collection thread, as they are paer of the collection cheers

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sgt Elias' Collection   Sgt Elias' Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 4:24 am

Fantastic collection shots!!!

I'm very happy to see you have restored your photos.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sgt Elias' Collection   Sgt Elias' Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:04 am

gibri wrote:
Fantastic collection shots!!!

I'm very happy to see you have restored your photos.

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Gibri, well i'm slowly digging them out and trying to download them off Photophucket, which is proving problematic... But we'll get there, hopefully it'll encourage me to just get my VAM outside and take some new shots, although with the UK heatwave the only backdrop i can do is scorched grass Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Sgt Elias' Collection   Sgt Elias' Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Cracking collection and some really great shots - thanks for getting them back up cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgt Elias' Collection   Sgt Elias' Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sgt Elias' Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2