ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  Empty
PostSubject: What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.    What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan

What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.    What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 10:50 am

My Mam World looks like this, Gangrene is the main villain, along with his Council and his henchmen. My Mam works alone. Dr. X doesn't exists in my world. He has a best friend called Stalker who pops in and out of his life from time to time, he also has another best friend of the robotic dog kind called Alloy. He is very friendly with the police and gets asked to help with their investigations sometimes.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.    What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 7:12 pm

If I had the money, space and time I would love to uild BAM HQ properly, It would basically be an army base which BAM HQ would call home. I would not only like t build the rooms, but also the outside buildings, narracks, motor pool, mess hall, the ammo arms (of course!) and training courses and shooting ranges. The trouble is, I would have to win the lottery and buy a warehouse to build it in lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.    What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:44 am

It always starts with a Roll-Call at 0700!

What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  8528446545_faa8c52e14_cSlack_Dirty_Dozen by El_SlackElastico, on Flickr

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.    What does your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe or 1/6 scale World look like.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1