ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS Empty
PostSubject: RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS   RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 am

Hi AMMO this is for everyone to throw in on.   I've been out of the VAM scene for...  Some time, so things have changed.  I had all my heads reflocked by Tony at Flocktastic (which were always well, Flocktastic), although i'm thinking Dan might have done one or two for me...  Sorry grey matter isn't working as well as it used to.

RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS 1322427069

I heard the sad news that Tony lost his wife, and so has stopped his flocking until further notice.

RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS 1418163403

I think Action Burt stopped as well, as the site says it doesn't accept payment

RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS 8594919_orig

Is Dan still re-flocking?

So inevitably onto a question, or four;

Has anyone had re-flocking done recently?
if so where?
how much did it cost?
and what were the results like?

If you've got pictures post them, and maybe this thread will get moved into the hints and tips as a guide rather than a question Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS   RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:12 pm

The last few heads I have had done were by Danny, he charges a fiver I think? and the results are fantastic! I dont know if action burt is still about? another option, but more expensive, is flock concepts in the States, his work is first class Very Happy , hope it helps cheers
Back to top Go down

RE-FLOCKING - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS
Page 1 of 1