ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning for No Face.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Warning for No Face. Empty
PostSubject: Warning for No Face.   Warning for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Warning for No Face. 32-E8-C82-F-6465-4-D64-91-F7-6-CD67056-D4-CD
Gangrene stands behind the  table in readiness!  He is waiting on No Face. He is there to deliver a warning to him.

Warning for No Face. 5-DA8-E333-F602-4-A7-A-BF3-C-E47-F7895-FDA1
No Face puts his hand on the chair in readiness to sit down before Gangrene.

Warning for No Face. C81223-AC-02-A6-48-CC-84-A2-F7776-F453-A83
“There is no need for you to sit down,  in fact I’m wanting you to stand. Your here whilst I deliver you a warning.”

Warning for No Face. 120-CA1-E6-EB14-4-C72-B429-F280-F92-E3-AB9
“As you may have noticed,  Tempest isn’t here and that’s because I was outraged with him . His weather machines was costing us money. Every time he’d had one up and running, Action Man managed to blow it up. His weather manipulation, yes it was very impressive, but  he’d always announce to the public what weather he was about to unleash and that gave everyone the opportunity to gather their belongings and protect themselves  from whatever he was about to bring down on their heads. I wanted him out of my Council straight away.  I wanted him to hand over his twin staffs  to me, which he did. I then  menacingly said to Tempest, “Kneel down before me. He did this on my command and I then proceeded to electrocute his brains. So the moral of that story is, DON’T MESS UP or you’ll end up being electrocuted or killed in some other way by me.”

Warning for No Face. ACB2-E82-C-5-EE7-4077-A2-C5-B915-D02-A344-A
No Face replies “I will keep note on what you’ve just told me boss”

Warning for No Face. 02-B5-F0-D0-791-C-4809-B45-A-24-F6-D9-ECC89-B
No Face walks away from Gangrene.

THE END

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Warning for No Face.   Warning for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm

Hmmm, old Gangreen is stamping his authority on his troops, looks like things wil become a tougher on his troops!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Warning for No Face.   Warning for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Hmmm, old Gangreen is stamping his authority on his troops, looks like things wil become a tougher on his troops!

Yes your totally right on that Gangreen is stamping his authority on his troops and he’ll become even more tougher with them as well.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Warning for No Face.   Warning for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm

"then proceeded to electrocute his brains. So the moral of that story is, DON’T MESS UP or you’ll end up being electrocuted or killed in some other way by me.” lol! lol! lol!

Great story-line & pics Alex! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Warning for No Face.   Warning for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:39 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
"then proceeded to electrocute his brains. So the moral of that story is, DON’T MESS UP or you’ll end up being electrocuted or killed in some other way by me.” lol! lol! lol!

Great story-line & pics Alex! cheers

Thank you very much for your comments inntruderr61.

PostSubject: Re: Warning for No Face.   Warning for No Face. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning for No Face.
Page 1 of 1