ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Empty
PostSubject: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior.
Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  1-E267-BFE-91-D4-4724-91-D1-E9-CFA1-C2-D51-F

My own version of Warpaint Warrior.
Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  F1-AF6-FBE-A0-D3-4475-B92-E-8-C858-A8698-EB
I’ve added on the black gun with black gun holster and black survival knife with knife sheath and he’s wearing dog tags.

Admin
BAMComix

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:06 pm

Looking good mate! love all the little additions bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Looking good mate! love all the little additions bounce bounce bounce

Aw, thank you very much Dal.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:15 pm

I agree. The additions work really well cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
I agree. The additions work really well cheers

Thank you very much for the comment RT and I totally agree with you and Dal on that the additions work really well.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Awesome Alex! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Awesome Alex! cheers

Thank you very much Jim.

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.
Page 1 of 1