Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Empty
PostSubject: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior.
Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  1-E267-BFE-91-D4-4724-91-D1-E9-CFA1-C2-D51-F

My own version of Warpaint Warrior.
Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  F1-AF6-FBE-A0-D3-4475-B92-E-8-C858-A8698-EB
I’ve added on the black gun with black gun holster and black survival knife with knife sheath and he’s wearing dog tags.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:06 pm

Looking good mate! love all the little additions bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Looking good mate! love all the little additions bounce bounce bounce

Aw, thank you very much Dal.

Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:15 pm

I agree. The additions work really well cheers

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
I agree. The additions work really well cheers

Thank you very much for the comment RT and I totally agree with you and Dal on that the additions work really well.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Awesome Alex! cheers

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Awesome Alex! cheers

Thank you very much Jim.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.    Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasbro’s version of Warpaint Warrior to my own version of Warpaint Warrior.
Page 1 of 1