ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.   Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 11:55 am

Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault.
Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. BADCCBC8-045-D-4077-AE7-E-E70-D7689-E856

My own version of Cannon Assault.
Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. E4273-AEA-D253-43-F8-9-F23-534-D29384-EFD
Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. 08265AE3-40BF-4CBD-AC8E-C8FCB4676C0B
I’ve added on the silver gun with green gun holster and knife with knife green sheath.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.   Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 1:43 pm

I've got that weapon !! Now I know what set its from.

I also now know why MAM has such huge muscles... that thing must weigh a tonne lol!

Great couple of sets Alex.

BTW Are all your guys on display ?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.   Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 2:05 pm

Yes, that character definitely needed an equipment belt. He looks more complete now!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.   Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 2:09 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
I've got that weapon !! Now I know what set its from.

I also now know why MAM has such huge muscles... that thing must weigh a tonne lol!

Great couple of sets Alex.

BTW Are all your guys on display ?

I’m pleased that you now know where your own gatling gun comes from Gunner. Yes, I very much agree with you on that his Gatling gun MUST WEIGH A TONNE, at least mam has the huge muscles to carry it Wink. Most of my mam sets are in huge plastic boxes grouped into categories like Forrest/Jungle, urban, Arctic, deep sea and desert.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.   Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 2:09 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Yes, that character definitely needed an equipment belt. He looks more complete now!

Thanks Dave.

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.   Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasbro’s version of Cannon Assault to My own version of Cannon Assault.
Page 1 of 1