ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with? Empty
PostSubject: Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with?   Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 10:04 am

I see the little green army men and different coloured versions of them on EBay. Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with?

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with?   Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

I'm guessing they're only popular with old guys.

PostSubject: Re: Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with?   Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:17 am

I agree with Dave on this one.
Kids these days being so used to all the high-tech electronic devices as they are, would no doubt find them boring.
Those little army men don't actually "DO" anything. You have to use your imagination.
Now that's a commodity that seems to have been almost entirely bred out of modern kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with?   Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you say that they’re still popular to buy and play with?
Page 1 of 1