ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Empty
PostSubject: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 7:38 am

Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. D269-F5-DF-8-B68-405-C-8-EFB-C4088167-C9-FA
Captain Blood and Samuel are watching CCTV footage of Ivan’s Robotic  Workshop.  Whilst  they are  both watching it they become  very worried and puzzled.
Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. E0999148-E390-4-D60-B5-B9-CAEB10-A05-EC6
Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. 552193-E9-3581-4-D38-BC8-C-67-A353258128
Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. DC217-FB4-9-AC5-46-B8-BF6-F-86-BDD4-D4-C99-F
Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. BF868792-ABA5-41-BD-B113-195-AB89-C314-C

Captain Blood and Samuel have gathered Gary and No Face for an urgent Council of Gangrene Members Meeting.
Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. 959-FBE7-A-7-E8-A-4-EA4-9870-7078123-F2-CE3
Captain Blood starts off by saying, “I’ve gathered you all here for an urgent meeting because Samuel and I were looking through the CCTV footage of Ivan’s Robotic Workshop. We both noticed that, all of a sudden, the green robot switched itself on, turned to face the door and started robotic walking towards it. Ivan was too engrossed on his IPad that he was unaware of the green robot’s movements. Suddenly all the toxic robots switched themselves on and started following the green robot in a straight line towards the workshop door. Ivan eventually noticed and he followed them out into the corridors and also out of the HQ. We don’t have a clue where they went thereafter. We are sending out our sniffer dogs to try and track them down. We are not sure how far they will be able to follow their scent. We can only try and see how far they can follow. Thank you all for attending this urgent meeting. You may now all leave.”

No Face asks, “Captain Blood and Samuel, do you mind if I stay behind because there is something very important I’ve got to tell you both?”

To be continued

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 7:42 am

I want to type a huge thank you to SCU_HQ for transform some of my pictures into cctv images. I very much appreciated you doing that for me Dave.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 7:50 am

uh oh, the robots have gone on an unauthorized walkabout!This could spell trouble! Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 7:55 am

Whoa! This is potentially scary stuff!

Samuel looks genuinely worried!

Are the robots out of control? Or is Ivan up to some trickery?

Or... is this merely part of Ivan's testing routine as he fine-tunes the programming of the robots?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 8:22 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
uh oh, the robots have gone on an unauthorized walkabout!This could spell trouble! Suspect Suspect Suspect

Thanks for your comment Dal.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 8:23 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Whoa! This is potentially scary stuff!

Samuel looks genuinely worried!

Are the robots out of control? Or is Ivan up to some trickery?

Or... is this merely part of Ivan's testing routine as he fine-tunes the programming of the robots?

Thanks for your thoughts Dave.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 1:55 pm

Does this mean Ivans looking for another job ? Very Happy  

I am interested to see where the robots are going , you have definitely left us in a place that we are want to know what`s going on . Good stuff Alex .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 2:37 pm

Chip wrote:
Does this mean Ivans looking for another job ? Very Happy  

I am interested to see where the robots are going , you have definitely left us in a place that we are want to know what`s going on . Good stuff Alex .

Thank you Chip for the high praise comments.

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.   Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council of Gangrene break up Part one: Ivan and Robots Go Missing.
Page 1 of 1