ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 12:29 am

Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. E81779-A6-CA4-D-4743-BC10-0-AEB001-D20-D1
No Face sits down at the table and says, “Captain Bludd and Samuel, I have decided to leave the Council of Gangrene. I want to go it alone. I want to make my own money. When Gangrene was in jail, you were using the money that he got for developing the diseased bombs for Dr. X and the added bonus for successful completion. Even though he knew that you were using his money he must have trusted you Captain Bludd to spend it wisely. Well, you weren’t spending it on plans to try and take over the world were you now! I mean what’s Gary working on, a cure for the common cold? Yes, Ivan was doing a fabulous job looking after the robots but where has he and the robots disappeared to. Hu, where? Having your own street gang can only get you so far. I’v said everything I wanted to say so I’ll be leaving you now gentlemen.”

Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. B0-E29-AA4-671-B-4-CC8-AD1-E-B8-DD6-A8-BC7-C4
As No Face turn and leaves the room he thinks to himself, you two will never know that I am actually a hitman.

The end.

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 2:54 am

Maybe they will soon though?
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 4:19 am

If they had a lick of common sense they'd shoot him in the back as he's walking out the door.

Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. 50663631236_9e6da5afbd_b2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 7:53 am

Division in the ranks! Can they really let No-Face go with how much he knows about the organization????
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 8:36 am

LeStryge wrote:
Maybe they will soon though?

Who knows if they’ll find Ivan and the robots.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 8:36 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
If they had a lick of common sense they'd shoot him in the back as he's walking out the door.

Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. 50663631236_9e6da5afbd_b2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Thanks for your thoughts.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 8:37 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Division in the ranks! Can they really let No-Face go with how much he knows about the organization????

That’s a very good question Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.   Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council of Gangrene break up Part two: No Face Leaving.
Page 1 of 1