ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.

Go down 
+3
Kimono Troop Command
FIELD STATION 42
Professor Gangrene Fan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Empty
PostSubject: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 11:35 am

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 8-D54-E234-3283-4-DD4-8-DD6-2-CACFA8-D6955
Captain Bludd says angrily to Samuel, “How dare No Face just ups and leaves the Council of Gangrene just like that. I should have shot him in the back as he was walking away. He will regret leaving us! I’m going to video call our friend Panther Claw to deal with our x-colleague. Panther Claw was recruited to our Council by the late Robotic Firing Fist. Robotic Firing Fist messed up on a plan so Professor Gangrene got Panther Claw and Robotic Firing Fist to fight to the death. He wanted to see what Panther Claw’s killing action was like. Panther Claw’s claw quickly struck Robotic Firing Fist in the face. Robotic Firing Fist bled to death very quickly due to the extent of his injuries.”

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. D7-FCACAF-64-CA-4-D70-A640-8628-B284-D81-D
“Panther Claw, this is Captain Bludd the leader of the Council of Gangrene. I’m wanting to hire you for your specific skill of clawing your victim to death. I am hiring with the specific task of getting rid of No Face as you only know how. You will be paid once you have successfully killed No Face.”

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. D9-D02272-727-C-4412-96-BF-71208-B57-DE22
“Captain Bludd, I will carry out this job for you. Once I have completed this mission I shall bring No Face’s clawed and bloodied head. When you have handed over my fee I shall release No Face’s head.”

A short while afterwards
Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 2-A59-A9-B9-8418-4112-BD48-09973406-E641
A henchman and his dog came into the room and said, “Captain Bludd and Samuel, we have tried to track down Ivan and his robots but as yet we have had no success in finding them. Remember, they had a head start on us so they could be anywhere by now.” “Thank you very much for relaying this information to us. Please let another dog patrol know that you are back and take a long break.”

To be continued.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 11:38 am

Than you very much londonroadhog for adding my picture of Black Panther onto the laptop screen.

FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 3:16 pm

Well... Bludd and Samuel are a much more reasonable and understanding management team than was Professor Gangrene. Gangrene would have had the dog handler killed on the spot and fed his corpse to the dog. And then he would have killed the dog.

We shall see if Panther Claw can track down No Face. After all, No Face is a master of disguise and very difficult to find if he does not want to be found. Plus, as a professional assassin, once he realizes he is being tracked, the tracker will become the quarry! This could get very interesting!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 3:47 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Well... Bludd and Samuel are a much more reasonable and understanding management team than was Professor Gangrene. Gangrene would have had the dog handler killed on the spot and fed his corpse to the dog. And then he would have killed the dog.

We shall see if Panther Claw can track down No Face. After all, No Face is a master of disguise and very difficult to find if he does not want to be found. Plus, as a professional assassin, once he realizes he is being tracked, the tracker will become the quarry! This could get very interesting!

Thanks for your thoughts Dave.

Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Kamiko gets rude....   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 1:35 am

And here, Kamiko shows her dark side...just a bit. Poor Captain Bludd and Samuel.  They're probably not used to being talked to that way.  

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50708120177_f9dbeb07da_b1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50708119777_9127136059_b2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50707300263_b4312ed1f0_b3 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50708119052_a61f25dca5_b4 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 1:44 am

Great stuff! cheers

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 5:42 am

Very interesting development!

And man, Kamiko has some cojones!

Daryl

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:43 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50708120177_fcb8b76729_b 
TNshooter wrote:
Very interesting development!

And man, Kamiko has some cojones!

Daryl

Even if in her world a paper bag has a "whole" in it!  Question
And don't discount those Carmelite nuns!
I once managed to get a whole convent of 'em actually praying for me!
TRUE STORY!
(Didn't do any good of course, ......FAR too far gone for that! Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:00 am

Great story Alex!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:27 am

Thanks guys for all your comments and thoughts. Very much appreciated.

Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:44 am

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50709073936_425b6230d2_b5 by Gary Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 9:50 am

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50709073936_425b6230d2_b5 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 4:52 pm

LeStryge wrote:

TRUE STORY!
(Didn't do any good of course, ......FAR too far gone for that! Evil or Very Mad )

You can't just leave a comment like that hanging! We need a Dubious Tales of Dubious Distinction topic!

And yes: "whole vs hole" and "silicone vs silicon" - I think that little tiff must now be declared a draw.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 5:14 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

TRUE STORY!

You can't just leave a comment like that hanging! We need a Dubious Tales of Dubious Distinction topic!

And yes: "whole vs hole" and "silicone vs silicon" - I think that little tiff must now be declared a draw.

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. 50710649116_bd0351f8d3_b6 by Gary Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:22 pm

Don't worry, dear; the good doctor and friends will have something to say about your exquisite armament! Razz

(Has Kami had a bust enhancement, or has she improved her posture? Drool )

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:28 pm

What? Not a word to say about her photo spread in Playtoy magazine? And by the way...the breasts are "factory originals." No enhancement necessary.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:46 pm

What?  Not a word to say about her photo spread in Playtoy magazine?  And by the way...the breasts are "factory originals." No enhancement necessary.

It's been tough to sneak in more than a glance or two. That pesky Cousin Monday always seems to be underfoot.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:50 pm

We all know she's just jealous of Kamiko...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 9:50 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:

Kimono Troop Command, ...apologies for picking up on that, (old habits die hard) however you would not be the first, and certainly will not the last to fall foul of that damned Spell Check feature.
I once thought some clever alliteration might liven up a post I was making on another site and typed "snide sniggers". Never proof-read before posting and the result after Spell Check had made its "correction" came out............. well let's just say it wasn't good!  No No No

And Dave, if the site ever sets up such a topic as you mention, I have a couple more of those that would certainly qualify!

Last edited by LeStryge on Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 9:58 pm

No apologies necessary. No spell check was involved other than the one in my brain which was apparently turned off.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 12:44 am

once again rendered speechless...

lol! lol! lol!

except, Barry...what did you do???

cheers cheers Basketball cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 1:55 am

gibri wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Page three of this thread to get the joke...or to have been there....

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11155p50-bad-guys-recruitment
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 8:06 pm

gibri wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Page three of this thread to get the joke...or to have been there....

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11155p50-bad-guys-recruitment

What I was asking is what Barry did to get an entire Convent of Nuns praying for him??? affraid Shocked affraid

on second thought, maybe I don't want to know... Suspect

Last edited by gibri on Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 8:11 pm

Oops! My mistake.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 8:15 pm

Oops! My mistake.  

Sorry, and thanks, I think I did follow most of those zingers... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.   Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council of Gangrene break up part thee:The aftermath of No Face walking out.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next