ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Empty
PostSubject: Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise   Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 4:14 pm

So, I needed a distraction yesterday and today... Got bored with tidying up the attic. So took a few images of Red doing a little sword practice... Location is a little ecology park that my wife is an Assistant Warden in, for a volunteering job. Interesting they have a little stone circle... Nothing historical, hysterical... It is all man made, and quite small. It is really designed to be used as seats...  

So, here's just a bit of messing around really....

OK, Ready...
Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise 51267245699_229d95654e_b

Someone about to attack, ready to draw...
Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise 51265774302_f818d3f36b_b

Draw the sword out...
Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise 51267547630_e3802b99b1_b

Prepare for a frontal attack..... And.....
Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise 51266510766_5516ce586c_b

Strike!!!!
Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise 51266510716_5fb7490869_b

Finally, flick the blood off the sword....
Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise 51266510646_a92c943714_b

Didn't bother with the resheath pic.

That outfit is probably the most expensive outfit I have.... LOL... Of course, I am joking! My friend Min made the cloak, and the rest of the outfit is, urm.... Plumber's tape. 

Oh, I did have to pay for the arm guards that are from Assassin's Creed, and the sword with the sheath. Oh, I forgot, the sandaled feet are from another Phicen character, I think the Gladiator, but I didn't buy that, just the feet with the sandals. Unfortunately, even though they are for a Phicen, they keep coming off, and look a little on the small side compared to her normal feet. I may try to heat them up with a hair dryer and see if they go on a bit better then. Something else to do, in amongst the tidying, and sorting out.... 

Hope you liked the little photo shoot...

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise   Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 4:20 pm

I’m really liking the pictures of Red Sonja doing a little bit of sword practising. I’m liking the real ecology park in the background that you computer graphics Red Sonja in.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise   Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 5:49 pm

Great shots and great figure, Colin.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise   Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 6:29 pm

Fun, colorful images!

Now I really want to try that plumber's tape costuming trick! Might be time for a Teflon toga party!

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise   Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 6:41 pm

Alex… Thanks.. It’s a lovely park, especially on a nice sunny day.

Gary, I do like Red, especially with the scars.

Dave, I’ve done another plumber’s tape outfit. I’ll have to take a picture or two tomorrow, and show it off too.. You can get a couple of widths of that tape. The thin is around ½ inch, the bigger is ¾. I can’t remember the exact dimensions, but I originally thought the thinner would be better, but actually, I am liking the thicker stuff. Just make sure you get ones with WHITE plastic reels. The blue gives off colour onto Phicens. I noticed that on my first attempt. Wasn’t a lot, and after a day it cleared without any OXY10. Just thought I’d warn you. Also, I found if I put my finger on the tape on the spool, it would unwind onto the figure better then keeping the spool away from the body. If that makes any sense…

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise   Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 1:44 am

Great pics Colin, Sonja looks right at home bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise   Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Sonja - A little bit of sword practise
Page 1 of 1