ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.

Go down 
+2
BrandontheFigureFreak
TNshooter
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Empty
PostSubject: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 3:48 am

Sometimes Mums just want to help out.
Their heart is firmly in the right place, and their knitting needles adroit, but the result?
Well let's just say Joe doesn't exactly look like a Bikie.
Maybe more of a hippy?
It's probably all those fringes.....

Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. WGD8EZ
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 4:09 am

The fringe kind of matches the flames on the bike. I bet the fringe flickers like wildfire as Joe rides!

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 5:07 am

I was thinking the same thing Dave!

LeStryge, what bike does he have? It looks really good.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 6:14 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
The fringe kind of matches the flames on the bike. I bet the fringe flickers like wildfire as Joe rides!
You mean a sort of "FLEECY RIDER"?
(Apologies to Dennis Hopper Embarassed )

And no Daryl, he's not one of mine, .....just one I found on the net.
No idea about the bike.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 9:50 am

I um don’t think the complete knitted outfit really suits the motorcycle dudes look in my opinion. Hey at least he’ll keep incredibly warm while ringing his motorcycle at least.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 3:56 pm

Really cool figure, clothing and bike. What did you name him? Also, is this the only pic? Why just a teaser? How about seeing the bike in full view or perhaps him riding it Question

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 5:07 pm

LeStryge wrote:

Born to be Woolled! Rolling Eyes

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 5:08 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

Born to be Woolled! Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Every collection should have a knitted outfit of some kind, maybe we can start a new fad?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 11:05 pm

Again I repeat this Fleecy Joe is NOT one of mine! He's from the net so I know little about him...or the bike.
Here is a link to an article on KNITTING FOR JOE" that I've posted here before, but it may be new to some.

KNIT ONE....KILL ONE!

Quote from the article:
"By the end of the decade, my Action Man, and those of my friends, when brought together, looked less like a crack army of gnarled military veterans than the audience of a folk music festival or poetry reading. They were no longer called Ben or Jack; they were called Oliver or Simon."
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 11:42 pm

Yeah, that's a good ol' good one, Barry!

I just later noticed the pants are knitted too. Somehow that makes the whole thing cooler to me. But, also got me thinking how they would look with a column of red fringe running down the outside seam...yeah! Now that would be cool enough for Elvis...

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

I still want one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.   Well Her Heart was in the Right Place. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Her Heart was in the Right Place.
Page 1 of 1