ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

best place for elastic to restring my new vam

Go down 
+4
brownboots
Wolf_Soldier64
BAMComix
Captian action
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Empty
PostSubject: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi guys any one UK based know the best place to get elastic to restring my new vam aquisitions ,many thanks!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenbest place for elastic to restring my new vam  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 pm

sparklebudgie would be the best person to ask Jay  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:51 pm

cheers dal ,i'll pm him

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenbest place for elastic to restring my new vam  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Jay depends on what you are restring? Head, arms, legs or the whole thing,  Very Happy 

Captian action

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:56 pm

whole body as all the elastic is now non-elastic  lol! , by the way both 64 bodies

Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:04 pm

I use 3mm Shock Cord (it's also known as Bungee cord) you can usually source it from camping or mountaineering
stores or you can buy it in lengths from various E-bay sellers. Try and get the best quality you can, some cheaper versions are a little slack.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Now there's only one slack elastic that's allowed on this forum :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 pm

I get my elastic out of my wife's knickers  Twisted Evil 

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:15 pm

pmsl @ cappy
Back to top Go down
Paintedhead5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Paintedhead5121

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:53 pm

I got various sizes of round elastic and flat elastic from a shop called Boyes.( I have a feeling that these may be peculiar to Yorkshire as I know of 4 in North Yorkshire but but cannot recall ever seeing them anywhere else).

The one in York has a haberdashery department with many various elastics.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 am

Cappy wrote:
I get my elastic out of my wife's knickers  Twisted Evil 
 lol! 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best place for elastic to restring my new vam    best place for elastic to restring my new vam  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best place for elastic to restring my new vam
Page 1 of 1