ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.

Go down 
+3
Porky
Chip
TNshooter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Empty
PostSubject: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 10:16 am

Detective Warthog and Professor Gangrene are in the Professor’s Office.
Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  6-C60-C589-4-F9-F-4-E03-83-D0-DF4-F9-A493-A4-D

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  F63-D6-ADB-50-C4-4-DA4-A70-A-D0-D6-F57192-C2
“Professor Gangrene, police officers are still talking about, and still wondering  where, Action Man is because they haven’t heard from him in a long while. I remember very well you stating that Action Man isn’t in a position to stop us because of your success in ageing him.  You also informed us that he is now in a retirement home.”

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  FDD8594-E-472-B-43-DB-B61-C-3-E68732-F5-A02
“Well Detective Warthog, that information I gave you about Action Man is confidential  so I strongly suggest  that you keep that information to yourself.”

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  BB0-C428-C-31-B8-4-A86-BF26-B7-FA116-C4687
“Of course  Professor Gangrene I will tell nobody of the whereabouts of Action Man.   Since Action Man went missing, the Police  have  kept hold of his robotic dog.”

“GGGRRRRRR!!!!  Oh I remember that robotic dog that Action Man had with him when they arrested me.   I was in the middle of checking where the remaining three diseased gas canisters would have been heading to.
Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  BE65-C01-E-CE0-A-4-BF1-894-C-A4-A25-E9-E88-D5
Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  DBF44-ACC-6-D77-4-AD7-AF80-BC2-D0-E91-B71-E

Whatever it takes YOU  MUST BRING HIM TO ME.   Once I have him  I’ll decide what I want to do with him.”
Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  2-AEDF97-B-B8-CA-4-A13-8377-85673-BF48-EFA
“Yes Professor Gangrene.” reply’s Detective Warthog.

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  DF09-FCDC-EFDB-4222-9856-FF9463-C6-D0-D9
With that Detective Warthog leaves Professor Gangrene’s office.

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  EE92-BCF0-467-B-422-B-BF2-B-0129-FD2-C65-CC
Detective Warthog talks to his boss and says,  “You know that robotic dog that used to belong to Action Man,  I was thinking that  since he hasn’t  been used for a long time we could give him a new owner.   I know the exact person who could have him.”

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  C7-E41-E8-D-759-D-4655-AC5-D-4-BE3689-BC289
“Yea,  I know the robotic dog you are talking about.  We had to turn him off since none of know how to work it so it’s been standing redundant  in the lost property room.   I  hereby give you  clearance  to rehouse it and maybe, hopefully , the person you are thinking of might work out how to operate him.”

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  49-DE23-A4-6-A74-4851-A2-C9-4-F60910-B085-D
“Thanks sir.”

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  982-AF975-2566-4-ED4-B7-DA-4403-F413-F949
“Ah, I see you have brought Action Man’s robotic dog Detective Warthog. Let me come round  from my table so I can take a closer look at it.”

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  CA91-EE91-14-D7-41-D6-ACDC-935616-E11-CD2
“I can see that you are still Action Man’s robotic MUTT……!!!!!”

As soon as Professor Gangrene said “MUTT”,  and before he could finish what he was going to say, Alloy quickly activated his missile and aimed it straight at Professor Gangrene!!!!
Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  50596-C29-EDE3-4042-9-EB5-48-EB9-F7307-F9

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  4615-F6-EC-E8-F1-4-F3-B-9-BD8-50713-BC1-F9-E6
Gangrene took a large step back from the robot and  with a loathsome tone of voice, and pointing his finger at the robotic dog, said, “Your Action Man isn’t going to be coming to rescue you anytime soon because he is now an old man thanks to me and my ageing machine. He has probably forgotten all about  you and all the missions he went on  with you in the past, mwahahaha! He is doing what all old people do these days in his lovely and secure nursing home.” Without thinking Gangrene tells the robot dog where Action Man is located.  ‘’So put away the missile because if you don’t,  my Toxic Robots will deal with you on my command.” Alloy luckily had the foresight to record his whole encounter with Professor Gangrene from the very outset.

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  8-E1-B1-E1-B-3826-44-B5-97-D7-55-DA611-D0488
Alloy quickly turns and starts to head out of Professor Gangrene’s office. Detective Warthog still has Alloy on the leash. Professor Gangrene shrieks out loud, “TOXIC ROBOTS ATTACK THIS ROBTIC DOG!!”

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  0-C4-E8-CDC-818-C-4-B07-B518-6-FA23-B4694-D6
With Alloy’s strength he manages jerk the lead from Detective Warthog’s hand and to pull away from him.  The Detective is left on the floor grasping at thin air.

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  35732238-8-B2-C-4-FB8-BD2-D-F1-F97-C58-B025
As Alloy departs from Professor Gangrene’s Headquarters with Toxic Robots behind him, Alloy has downloaded the vital whereabouts of the nursing home where his master is.  He has also the recording of Professor Gangrene saying that it was his ageing machine that turned Action Man into an elderly man.

Alloy is off on his journey to be reunited with Action Man.
Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  B50-F8-F36-9-F1-D-4-F15-BDC4-71-AE50-FBDC5-D

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  554-B6-DB4-5-ED8-424-D-B104-D77-A081-CCC89

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 4:32 pm

Great story Alexander. I look forward to the next episode.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 4:36 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Great story Alexander. I look forward to the next episode.

I’m pleased that you thought it was a great story TNshooter.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 12:44 pm

Mans best friend , even when made of metal . I hope he manages to help and restore Action Man to his former self and kick Gangrene`s butt ! Still love how you Dress Warthog , and his name for that matter , brilliant character . Looking forward to the next instalment .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 1:14 pm

Chip wrote:
Mans best friend , even when made of metal . I hope he manages to help and restore Action Man to his former self and kick Gangrene`s butt ! Still love how you Dress Warthog , and his name for that matter , brilliant character . Looking forward to the next instalment .

Thanks for your comments Chip. I also enjoy reading your comments on my stories. I loved the words “ Mans best friend , even when made of metal”. Your just have to find out if Alloy manages to help and restore Action Man to his former self and kick Gangrene`s butt. Warthog has a little follow among some of you ammo members.

Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 5:06 pm

Dog as hero is always good ! 👍
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 5:47 pm

Porky wrote:
Dog as hero is always good ! 👍

I very much agree with you Porky Very Happy.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Great story Alex!will Warthog get caught out? and will the robotic dog find Action Man?? lots of questions here...
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 5:02 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great story Alex!will Warthog get caught out? and will the robotic dog find Action Man?? lots of questions here...

Thanks Dal. Yea will Warthog get caught out? and will the robotic dog find Action Man?, we’ll my answer to them two questions is your have to wait for the next chapter for them questions to be answered.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 1:57 pm

The police department seemed to turn loose of that potentially dangerous piece of technology rather casually.

Apparently "Mutt" is a code word for the robotic canine unit to reactivate and arm up.

I assume the robotic canine has some kind of permanent power source, like a miniature nuclear reactor, or perhaps light-sensitive cells. It certainly doesn't require recharging like an electric vehicle, or it wouldn't get very far or have lasted this long in storage.

Some of the action scenes are quite nicely posed and photographed. I particularly like the image in which the robotic canine is surging away from Detective Warthog as he loses his grip on the leash.

Will the robotic canine escape and find its old master at the Home for the Elderly? Or will Gangrene's robots slice and dice it to pieces?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 2:52 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The police department seemed to turn loose of that potentially dangerous piece of technology rather casually.

Apparently "Mutt" is a code word for the robotic canine unit to reactivate and arm up.

I assume the robotic canine has some kind of permanent power source, like a miniature nuclear reactor, or perhaps light-sensitive cells. It certainly doesn't require recharging like an electric vehicle, or it wouldn't get very far or have lasted this long in storage.

Some of the action scenes are quite nicely posed and photographed. I particularly like the image in which the robotic canine is surging away from Detective Warthog as he loses his grip on the leash.

Will the robotic canine escape and find its old master at the Home for the Elderly? Or will Gangrene's robots slice and dice it to pieces?

Thanks for your comments Dave. I’m very pleased that you thought that some of the action scenes were quite nicely posed and photographed and that you particularly liked the image in which the robotic canine is surging away from Detective Warthog as he loses his grip on the leash.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 8:54 pm

Awesome job Alex! cheers
Really liking the photos! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 10:23 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Awesome job Alex! cheers
Really liking the photos! cheers

Aw thank you very much Jim.

PostSubject: Re: Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.    Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alloy meets a recognised archenemy of Action Man’s.
Page 1 of 1