ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***

Go down 
+11
Wolf_Soldier64
somekindajoe
Chip
ActionYankee
Danthecoat
BAMComix
Sparklebudgie
Captian action
Porky
Rossini
Dreadnought
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:11 pm

Hi Guys, it's hard to believe but Ammo's anniversary is fast approaching! I am really hoping that you guys will help us celebrate. We would love too see pics from members old and new, as well as figures old and new to help you celebrate us!

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** 52283073530_32745e381c_cWillie.B announcement. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Half way through his set at the Ammo Arms, Willie. B pauses to make a very important announcement..,

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** 52282585421_614571441f_cWillie.B announcement. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"On the seventh of November this year, actionmanmobile ops forum will be ten years old! Time sure does fly when your having fun".
"The forum has changed over the ten years, so we now have sections for all figures to join the fun!"

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** 52282853469_dcd06f5b8c_cWillie.B announcement. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"So, I call on all members old and new, to have parties and post pics from your HQ's here in this thread! Let's celebrate together! Here's to the next ten years!"

Dreadnought, TNshooter and Porky like this post

Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:51 pm

Great stuff Dal. We'll have to make a special effort to mark this.
Great to see Willie B too. That boy lookin' real good. 😀

Kev.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:57 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Great stuff Dal. We'll have to make a special effort to mark this.
Great to see Willie B too. That boy lookin' real good. 😀

Cheers kev! it's surprising where all the time goes? feels like half that when we set out to create ammo! I am really hoping this thread will help pull some of the vintage guys (figures, not members Razz ) to make an appearance here in this thread! bounce bounce bounce 
Oh and Willie B. in his best Elvis impression, said, "Thank you very much!" Very Happy

Dreadnought likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 6:30 pm

Once i work out how to get around the place again and work out how to post images from Flickr ill get involved too as this place was my hiding place before life got in the way. Very Happy 10 years of a well used web forum is great as FB has killed a lot of online stuff and I know I'm part of that but in my defence I'd just had twins and needed somewhere easy to pop in and out of. Also I pissed off some people cashing in on vam with the wolfpack stuff and got banned from a group lol

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 6:45 pm

10 years!! Shocked

7th of November huh? . . . I must have been late to the party as I didn't join until the 12th! lol!

It'll be great if some old members make an appearance.

ps Joe and Hank were wondering if Willie B missed them? lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Edit!

..and just like that Ross appears!

When Dal said 'Old members' he didn't mean undesirables! lol!

Only joking, it'd be great to see you posting again Ross! cheers cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 7:24 pm

Hi steve old buddy cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 7:39 pm

seventh of November when ammo forum was created but I thought it was the 10th of November?

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 8:14 pm

The Robot King wrote:
seventh of November when ammo forum was created but I thought it was the 10th of November?

That when it was opened to members Alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 11:55 pm

The two "men of the moment"  (..after today's first and successful sortie against a particularly vicious uncompromising enemy..)
Sid and Ed have agreed to perform their celebrated "Comic cross talk act" including a selection of sketches, gags, and soft shoe routines...
Always a big hit at Brigade do's....

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** IMG-20220813-233456-309

BAMComix and Dreadnought like this post

Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:32 am

Well if the guitars are coming out...

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** 20210215-200750

BAMComix, Dreadnought and Porky like this post

Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:39 am

Blast from the past...
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** 20220814-063848

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 8:06 am

Nice and simple picture Ross.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 8:24 am

I can’t believe it’s going to be 10 years of this forum running on the 7th of November. I just like to type that this forum means so so much to me and it’s aloud me to show my off my obsession and passion for the greatest hero of them all Wink. This forum is like a second home to me if that makes sense. I have made some action-tastic friends as well you know who you are. Roll on another ten years of this forum.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:07 am

Rossini wrote:
Blast from the past...
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** 20220814-063848

I wonder happened to Jason?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:12 am

Ginger and Miss Valentinova will also be giving and exhibition of ballroom dancing ( strict tempo, no messing about..) Seen below rehearsing the Russian Tango, Ginger is on a warning here.. " you step on my toes I punch your face OK"...

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** IMG-20220814-000245-965

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:47 am

Great too see Porky HQ getting into the swing of things!

lol! lol! lol!  Ginger had better watch his step!
Back to top Go down
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:51 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great too see Porky HQ getting into the swing of things!

lol! lol! lol!  Ginger had better watch his step!

I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Miss V !....
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:56 am

I’m really liking the warm lighting, the background and the floor in this picture of Ginger and Miss Valentinova rehearsing the Russian Tango.

Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 10:45 am

The Robot King wrote:
I’m really liking the warm lighting, the background and the floor in this picture of Ginger and Miss Valentinova rehearsing the Russian Tango.

I think Ginger's hoping the romantic ambience might soften her up a bit ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 11:25 pm

Porky wrote:
The Robot King wrote:

I think Ginger's hoping the romantic ambience might soften her up a bit ! Wink

I even bought Ginger a pair of new gripping hands the other day, (thought it'd make manipulating tools on the motors a bit easier for him).. but the silly sod refused them because his old hard ones are better for holding hands with Miss V when they're ballroom dancing !
You couldn't make it up could you ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 6:48 am

Congratulations on Ten years of A.M.M.O. a truly great Forum , better than the rest !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

BAMComix, Rossini and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 8:21 am

Captian action wrote:
Congratulations on Ten years of A.M.M.O.  a truly great Forum , better than the rest !

CAPTAIN ACTION it’s brilliant to see you leaving a post.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 8:39 am

Captian action wrote:
Congratulations on Ten years of A.M.M.O.  a truly great Forum , better than the rest !

Always great to see you pop in Cap! I hope you will help us celebrate! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 8:35 am

Seems I popped up 4 days later Very Happy

Always looking in but not post much scratch

I’ve been saving some of my Photobucket pictures recently and it’s resparked the “love”.

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next