ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***

Go down 
+11
Wolf_Soldier64
somekindajoe
Chip
ActionYankee
Danthecoat
BAMComix
Sparklebudgie
Captian action
Porky
Rossini
Dreadnought
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 8:43 am

Sparklebudgie wrote:
Seems I popped up 4 days later Very Happy

Always looking in but not post much scratch

I’ve been saving some of my Photobucket pictures recently and it’s resparked the “love”.

Indeed! one of our originals Very Happy . Hopefully you will get some time to post soon, be great to see what you've been up to bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 9:02 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Sparklebudgie wrote:

I’ve been saving some of my Photobucket pictures recently and it’s resparked the “love”.

Indeed! one of our originals Very Happy . Hopefully you will get some time to post soon, be great to see what you've been up to bounce bounce bounce
A lot of time gets soaked up with two teenage lads.
Hard to believe this one has his driving test in a few weeks

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 1-A06-F43-D-B207-4-F5-C-B8-BA-00-A61-B717-BAF

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 551D147C-34EB-40CB-8EB3-7A6189ED735C

Off out for a drive round Cletenham for a few hours today

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 10:07 am

Sparklebudgie wrote:

That’s brilliant to see typed Sparklebudgie that you’v been saving some of your Photobucket pictures recently and it’s resparked the “love”.

Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 3:52 pm

king

My old profile pic was a bit intense wasn't it scratch

BAMComix and Sparklebudgie like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 4:00 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
king

My old profile pic was a bit intense wasn't it scratch

Great to see you pop in my friend! hope you are well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 4:04 pm

I'm very well thanks Dal as are you i hope and your better half ??

So what's been happening? lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 4:06 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
I'm very well thanks Dal as are you i hope and your better half ??

So what's been happening? lol!

yeah all good here, managed to avoid covid! Kie is now back at Uni doing his masters bounce bounce bounce , and the good ship Ammo is still afloat cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 4:34 pm

Good stuff mate and still collecting i take it?

How are those Sgt Rock Figures you were hanging onto for me ?? lol! lol! lol!

Glad its still going Dal and glad you are still Captain of this great vessel.

I still remember now when we were deciding who would man this ship and there was not one of us that didn't vote for you immediately.

You are a good man Dal

I'll pop in on the day Party

Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 6:24 pm

Any other festivities planned for AMMO10?

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 am

ActionYankee wrote:
Any other festivities planned for AMMO10?

No, not this time Ian, just hopefully lots of Action man, Joe and other figures celebrating Ammo's birthday!

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52458531478_099f082198_cAmmo's Ten year anniversary! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 8:33 am

Ammo forum's ten year anniversary is coming up, and the good folks at Ammo magazine have persuaded Joe to do an interview! Which you will be able to read here soon...

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52474452208_270556193e_cAMMO MAG 10 YEAR edition! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Sparklebudgie and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 10:04 am

The good folks at Ammo magazine have persuaded Joe to do an interview. Well I’ll be watching out for that definitely. I loved the words the good folks at Ammo magazine Very Happy. If only we had far more members on the forum we could have created a Ammo magazine.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 2:24 pm

Outstanding portrait photo of Joe, the face behind the bar at the AMMO Arms!
The “casual style” suits him well, with the Hawaiian shirt and the cig!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 8:27 am

With Ammo's ten year anniversary only a few days away now (10th November), and the party that taking place in the Ammo Arms, as well as other HQ's (Hopefully, you guys will post pics ere too) Joe, the landlord of the Ammo Arms had done an interview for the Ammo Magazine. Enjoy! bounce bounce bounce 

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52474452208_270556193e_cAMMO MAG 10 YEAR edition! by Dal Lee, on Flickr
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52480954988_418bb5ffbe_cAmmo magazine - Joe interview 10 year edition. (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52479907482_f64657c552_cAmmo magazine - Joe interview 10 year edition. (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52480406736_b8a989d5c2_cAmmo magazine - Joe interview 10 year edition. (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52480954938_26f8da9f9a_cAmmo magazine - Joe interview 10 year edition. (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 52480871740_388897f72e_cAmmo magazine - Joe interview 10 year edition. (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 1:23 pm

Most enjoyable read , I like the pic with Bob in the background . Very Happy You summed up the character of Joe really well .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 4:42 pm

Nice integration of text and images in a magazine format.

Informative and entertaining interview!

Nicely done!

Best wishes for another ten years!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 6:13 pm

Great Interview!! cheers

MAM on RedBull lol! ,Old sailors stories ( I remember that getting banned!) lol! ....and the 2.0 boys 'warbling' on the mike emulating the original Croydon Crooners Bernard and Maurice (Joe and Hank under cover) lol! lol!

lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 12:06 am

Great stuff! cheers
The interview of the year award goes to Joe! Very Happy

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 11:20 am

WOW 10 Years where does Time Fly

Even the Intruders celebrate
***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Intrud10

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 2:00 pm

Wow that’s some group of Intruders. Intruder-tastic.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 2:01 am

awesome WolfSoldier! Go intruders! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 2:13 am

Very cool Wolf Soldier! I'm glad to see someone else likes the Intruders.

Here in the US most collectors hate them because of their height. I have a few myself.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 2:55 am

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Ammo10_1
CONGRATULATIONS on your TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY to my FOES at ACTION MAN MOBILE OPS
from your ARCH NEMESIS (Western Contingent) PROFESSOR GANGRENE!
I look forward to continuing to thwart your well-intentioned do-gooding
for decades more to come!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 7:01 am

and who says he bad guys can't join in with the fun? bounce bounce bounce . Great shot Dave!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 2:18 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
and who says he bad guys can't join in with the fun? bounce bounce bounce . Great shot Dave!

I very much agree with you on that Dal.

PostSubject: Re: ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***   ***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Important announcement.., Ammo's anniversary is coming!"***
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next