ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Empty
PostSubject: It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing    It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 12:42 am

It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Img_2645
It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Img_2644
It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Img_2646
It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Img_2641
It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Img_2643
It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Img_2642

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing    It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 1:25 am

Okay these are cool midnight pictures the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing. Really liking the Wolfpack team Arctic camouflage uniforms. Wish we could listen in on their briefing about their next mission.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing    It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 1:39 am

OOOooooo white stuff

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing    It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 2:04 am

Thanks guys for the compliments. I was actually looking for my artic figures and came across the Wolfpack team, So I decided to assemble them for a briefing after the fresh snow fall , And let everyone's mind's make up there own briefing. Due to it being after midnight and very cold in the capital of the Highlands .....  Smile
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing    It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 11:11 pm

Enjoying the photos! cheers

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing    It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 11:39 pm

You took all those figures outside in the snow at night? You're a dedicated hobbyist!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing    It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's after midnight here , And the Wolfpack team have assembled for Briefing
Page 1 of 1